The Master plan

Nitro drives Ethan to his house, he looks out the window with a gloom, Nitro looks over at him "Hey, I'm getting worried, is everything ok?" Ethan continues to look at the window "Yeah, like I said earlier." He yawns, Nitro looks back at the road Somethings wrong... I can feel it Nitro thinks to herself, the drive continues to be silent without a word spoken.

"Alright we're here." Nitro stops the car, Ethan wakes up "Oh, thanks for dropping me off." Ethan gets out and closes the door "See you tomorrow" Ethan walks to his house and Nitro drives off

she drives around the town seeing what else was there, then she seen lots of nice and colorful cars driving down one path way, she was curious. She wondered where they we're going so she followed them leading to a place with lots of people and cars I wonder why there's so many humans here.. "Ay yo! The race is about to start in 3 minutes! Get ready everyone!" A guy with a leather jean jacket yells out, Nitro herd the word 'race' "Oh so this is what this whole group thing is about?" Nitro says to herself, she pulls up and gets ready to start "Ooo I haven't done this in a long time." Nitro grips her wheel in her holoform, she takes a picture and sends it to Ethan

She chuckles and puts her phone away, she looks to see if there's anymore racers coming and the last of them get ready for the race "Alrightly folks are you ready?" Nitro grips the wheel "Firing up in 5

She chuckles and puts her phone away, she looks to see if there's anymore racers coming and the last of them get ready for the race "Alrightly folks are you ready?" Nitro grips the wheel "Firing up in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1!!!" Nitro speeds up and turns a rough corner almost spinning out "This is easy as hell." She speeds up even more almost reaching the finish line then a red Aston Martin V19 speeds up in front of her winning the race, Nitro makes a wtf face as she slows down a bit "Show off.." she parks and watches as the car drives off, she then follows "Ima see what this human looks like, they're a pretty good driver"

Nitro continues to follow him all the way to a forest "this is suspicious..." she says as she stops her vehicle and waits for something to happen as the car stops, then the car transforms making Nitro cover her mouth quickly "I know someone is following me.. show yourself!" The Mech said as Nitro starts to regret everything SHIT SHIT SHIT Nitro says to herself not knowing what to do "You have 5 seconds to show yourself or else things won't be pretty.." Nitro grips her wheel and drives at the speed of light, the Mech transforms and chases after her, Nitro starts freaking out "What the fuck was I thinking!!" She drifts a corner trying to get away then she slides the wrong way causing her to go off the road and crashing, Nitro looks over see the mech transforming and walking toward her "I see that this human isn't a good driver now are they?" He looks at Nitros holoform, he rips the door off to get to her but then she transforms in pain from the door being ripped off "Oh.. a femme I see.." Nitro grabs her missing wing and walks backwards trying to avoid the Mech, he looks at her spike on her shoulder and sees the deception imprint "Wait.. you cannot be a deception... I've never seen you before!" Nitro scoffs "I am a rouge and I am not affiliated with the deceptions anymore." The mech rolled his optics "I see then, why were you following me... oh yeah, I beat you in the race, I see" he laughs, Nitro turns blue in embarrassment "Well- I wanted to see who beat me.." the Mech smiles "Ok ok fine I'll let you go and.. I guess I'll reattach your wing... sense I ripped it off, it won't stay on for long since I don't have the right tools." The mech crossed his arms, Nitro nods "Thanks, I guess."