Things I Notice That Make Me Cringe

First,this is not an update.I've been on Wattpad for a short time and I've been reading a lot of kotlc reacts(don't ask!) and I've been noticing some stuff that I find weird.It's fine if you don't agree with me,but I need to spill out some weird stuff I keep seeing.

One of the things I noticed is that Dex is like a robot and the only thing he likes is gadgets and stuff.Like,I know that he's a Technopath and all and that he loves gadgets but still,it seems like he's working all night and day and no one's ever given him mallowmelt.I have a feeling that Dex actually does something else like cough alchemy cough and yet some people just built him as if he was a robot.And Dex also pranks,second to the Lord Hunkyhair!And,I think Dex also does some other stuff rather than just that,like a hobby when he's not in a mission(yes,I'm talking to you,Sophie!)

Second,Ritz Savory Cracker.I know my future self is gonna regret saying this but I feel he does get very shunned off,for good cause,of course.

Third,Jensi was a loyal friend to Sophie and yet I rarely see him in Wattpad.That's why I decided to include him in the last chapter cause I actually like the kid.

I know how it feels to be alone and have friends that don't even act like friends.So,I'm just saying,please don't throw away these three innocent characters!ExceptFitz.You can throw him away.

Ohh!I forgot about the Tiana crazy fans that would insult the authors!