Admiration

For this chapter it's not really spoiling any events taken place in Bounded but it'll have a few references as to what is yet to come.

~Merome_shipper

Steve's POV

The picnic wrapped not long after sunset. Ender returned to the End to ward off challengers and Notch went back to the Aether for his duties. Herobrine carried the basket and sheet back to our home.

My cheeks warmed as I looked down at the engagement ring, smiling wider and wider with every passing second. As we walked into my bedroom after putting the items away I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck. Gently pulling him closer in a soft and slow kiss.

"Do you have any idea how much you mean to me?" He asked, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"I've got the gist of it, but I'd be happy to listen" I laughed softly when Herobrine gave a teasing growl as he picked me up and twirled me.

"You little narcissistic bastard!" I gave a cry of laughter when he put me down, in response I gave him a punch on his arm.

"You love me!" Herobrine wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer and kissing me gently.

"Indeed I do" I bit my lip as I gazed deeply into his white eyes.

"Stop biting that lip.." He muttered, taking his thumb and caressing my cheek.

"Why?" I chuckled softly, minding the bump and stepping closer.

"Cause I want to bite it" Herobrine whispered with a grin, leaning forward yet I only pushed him back softly with a laugh.

"Tsk tsk...We can't go down that road Briney, we don't want Notch breaking the door down again now do we?" I asked, at the mention Herobrine grew a scowl on his face.

"He can kiss my ass if he thinks he can control how many times I fill you" During the two months of pregnancy, Notch did just that, with rudely waltzing into our home before things got too heated or summoning Herobrine randomly.

"Shh you'll jinx it and he'll show up" I said with a small laugh, sitting in the bed as I took off my shoes. Herobrine gave a groan, exaggerating his facial expression for me to clearly tell he had rolled his eyes.

"Live on edge, if he bursts in we keep going" He recommended with a shrug and removing his shirt along with his shoes.

"Brine!" I scolded as my face flushed, I stood and walked into the bathroom.

"I'm joking Stevie, I'll fight him naked if I have to. Only I'm allowed to see you hot and bothered" Herobrine added once I finished up my business and washed my hands.

"To bed, Briney" With another exaggeration of rolling his eyes we laid together, content on the others warmth. I gave a light hum as I thought to earlier today.

"Hey, how long has Ender been serving you?" I asked, Herobrine gave a snort along with a muffled oof, which managed to make me laugh.

"Why don't we do something nice for him tomorrow?" Herobrine gave a hum as he rubbed my back.

"What do you have in mind?"