Small Upbringings

I'm craving sushi right about now

~Merome_shipper

Herobrine's POV

"Steve!" I caught him before he fell to the ground, with a threatening glare towards my brother I picked my mate up and laid him down on the couch, a soft sigh left my lips to seeing his chest rise and fall softly.

"Brother..."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I know you don't want me with him! I know that, but you have to stoop at an all time low to pull this...joke, to make him react like that!" I snapped at him. Notch only blinked at me before sighing with a shake of his head and a dry laugh.

"I wish I were joking...Truly Herobrine...I wish that were the case..." He shook his head once again, walking over to stand besides me and taking my right hand and placing it on Steve's abdomen.

"For the love of-!," It was faint but below my hand with Notch's on top of mine, I felt it. The small steady flow of life from within Steve. It was almost like a warm cocoon yet incredibly tiny. "Oh...."

It was all I could breath out as a flow of emotions from the mark embraced me, my eyes stung as tears dared to spring forth, yet from the heat of my eyes they evaporated.

"I say we get rid of it...who knows what could happen to Steve..." Notch muttered, taking his hand off of my own, I frown at not being able to feel the still developing child Steve would bare but frowned even more so at Notch's words.

"It's not your call to make, if Steve chooses to...We'll keep it" I said, softly rubbing Steve's stomach and smiling at seeing him shudder with a slight moan at my touches.

"This could be dire!" Notch turned me to look at him and I stood with a flat glare.

"Notch-" I should've known he wouldn't listen.

"He-He could die!"

"Steve won't, you can't compare him to what happened to you Notch...it just doesn't work like that," For once I wasn't yelling and screaming at him. I think it was from the shock that this was actually happening. We'd be a family. "Think positive"

"How?! There could be the possibility of a miniature you running around?? Oh no...No more sex!" He whipped his head at me an almost feral look in his eye.

"What?! What's so wrong with that?! My kid will be a mixture of Steve too, have some faith" I shrugged, bending down to pick up my sleeping lover and move him upstairs to the bed.

"Are you kidding me?! You're obviously more dominant! It'll have a majority of your powers....NO and I mean it by all means, no sex!" He pleaded this time, I gave a sigh and a shake of my head.

"G'night Notch" I said after making my way towards the stairs with Steve in my arms. He fidgeted with a small groan but for the most part he stayed asleep.

"Herobrine I am serious!" He called up to me from the bottom of my stairs.

"I'll get Ender to escort you back to the Aether ya prune" I threatened, walking the bedroom I know shared with Steve and laid him down.

"Do you not understand how drastic it could be?!" Notch hissed from the doorway.

"Gee, whatever happened to thinking positive?" I mumbled, laying besides Steve and swiping at the air until I heard the door close in Notch's face. He left with a distressed groan and I slowly fell asleep with a massive grin on my face.

I would be a father...

At the end of this chapter I now crave Pizza

F.O.T