Untamed Animosity

Oh man I'm really enjoying the new version of this holy shit! I'm so confident with myself like I know what I want to happen and make it descriptive as hell like wooooooo look at me go! 

~ Merome_shipper

Steve's POV

"S-Stay away from me!" I choked out, panting softly from having had been dodging him around the couch for awhile now. Herobrine only gave me a dark chuckle, the veins on his neck popping out as he growled at me now. His amused smile gone replace with a sneer, I yelped and backed away from his reach when he leaped over the opposite side to try and grab at me again.

"Why do you insist on running away from me?!" He snarled out chasing me once again around the furniture in my living room. I gave a shriek as he almost caught me, however I failed to remember that he could teleport. My eyes darted around my living room as I panted softly, yelping when he appeared in front of me and hugged me from my waist.

"B-Brine!" I cried out, shivering in fear, yet when he smashed his lips against my own, my brain flat lined. Herobrine lifted one hand to cup the back of my neck, pulling me closer and creating a rougher kiss. A small whine came from me when he bit down on my bottom lip and instantly ravaged my mouth with his tongue. 

"H-Hero?" I whispered once he pulled back only to growl slightly and kiss me once more. With a shiver I nervously ran my hands through his hair, moaning softly when he dipped down and kissed my neck.

"Mine" Nothing prepared me for when Herobrine picked me up and kissed me yet again, I whined in his hold, jumping and crying out in surprise when he had swiftly laid me down on the couch, attacking my neck and holding my arms down while I moaned softly beneath him.

"F-Fuck! Briney wait!" I cried out, my hips bucking upon him grinding against me, causing me to grow completely lax on the couch while he did as he pleased. Eventually Herobrine pulled away from me with a low growl, I panted as I watched him. His hands and slowly released my own and cascaded down towards the collar of my shirt. A small yelp came out of my lips as he literally ripped my shirt off of me, I looked at him wide eyed when he seemingly gave a hum of approval, a chuckle followed suite. 

"Oh Stevie...My precious little mate......What a predicament you're in..." Herobrine hummed, chuckling darkly while he hovered over me. Leaning in to kiss me quickly.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, hesitating on placing my hands on his shoulders. I moaned when he rolled his hips against mine more repeatedly this time, causing me to pull him closer towards my body.

"Why I'm going to show you how I fuck, my dear" My eyes widened as I gasped upon him acting with quick haste to get me naked before him. With a blush taking hold of my cheeks Herobrine gave a seductive hum as he slowly took off his own shirt. I watched as he basically gave me a show while taking off the remainder of his clothes and I couldn't help but blush madly during the duration of it all.

He was literally seducing me!

"S-Shouldn't we t-talk first?" I gasped, whimpering slightly once he kissed down my neck all the while pumping me slowly in his hand with his other teasing and twisting my nipples.

"We'll talk....After your punishment that is" Herobrine hummed, I gave a long moan at feeling him teasing the slit of my now leaking member. My breathing hitched when I felt him pressing against my entrance, groaning in my ear.

"H-Herobrine?! N-No lube?" I asked, jumping when he pressed himself harder against me and I cried out at feeling his tip pushing inside of me.

"To be honest, I don't think I have the patience to do that tonight" I heard him growl gently, my body seemed to lock as he continued pushing himself in until he was fully against me. Kissing at my shivering chest, I gasped when he starting rocking against me and grounding his member deep inside while pumping me shortly.