Brotherly Love?

I know I started this like right after the last chapter but I can have drafts for this story on hold for weeks due to changes, adding more key details or just cause I'm so god damn forgetful, but here you fuckers go! Really proud of this one!

~Merome_shipper

Steve's POV  

I gave a small sigh as I laid in bed tiredly, the actions from last night until the early hours of the morning still running through my head. My thoughts were filled with Herobrine, mainly the slight disappointment that he wasn't in bed with me, however I let it go as I could hear him downstairs, clunking around my house as he did whatever it was he was doing.

My whole body was an aching mess, I didn't even dare move from my spot as I looked outside of my window, the moon was already high up in the sky, not really surprising me since it was to be expected. Especially from how furious Herobrine was yesterday evening. I bit my bottom lip, chuckling softly at the thought of the many rounds we partook in, my guess was that I'd be in bed for a good while so I could recover from it all.

"Steve...?" I was startled out of my thoughts as I slowly moved with a groan to look over my shoulder to see Herobrine standing at my doorway, holding a bowl of soup and a potion bottle. He quickly moved to set both things down on the night table beside my bed so that he could help me sit up. With a small smile he moved the pillows so I could comfortably lay against them in order not to strain myself.

"When did you wake up?" Herobrine asked softly, sitting next to me, I stifled both a yawn with the back of my hand.

"Not too long ago Briney, I heard something fall and it was enough to wake me up..." I chuckled at him, getting a quick kiss from him in return.

"I'm sorry, I was just fixing up downstairs...I uh...replaced the coffee table..?" Herobrine smirked shyly at me before he shook his head and reached for the potion before he opened it and handed it to me. I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip as I remembered how he had been set on breaking the table in the first place. 

"What's this?" I asked, taking it from him. By the smell of it, it was a health potion. Herobrine verbally confirmed my guess along with adding that it had extra strength added to it.

"It'll be easier for you to move about, I thought you'd like a shower and some food before you got more sleep" He added, now reaching for the bowl. I smiled at noticing it was some of the mushroom stew I had made, Herobrine simply reheated it for me.

"You're so sweet, thank you Briney," I went to take the bowl from him, now noticing the fast effects of the potion as the dull aching in my lower back had went away, along with the fact that it was easier to move. However much I wanted to take a spoonful he held it away from me and even smacked my hands away. 

"What the- Brine!" He only huffed softly before he actually held the spoon up towards my lips, I only felt a blush come forth as I parted my lips and allowed him to feed me. 

"May I ask why?" I chuckled, Herobrine actually looked content on feeding me and who was I to tell him to stop?

"I want to" Both my heart and the mark swelled at hearing him say that, not only did it make me happy. There was the tiniest whisper in the back of my head, as far fetched as it was....

Perhaps Herobrine actually harbored some feelings for me...

3 days later..

I was actually right on being bedridden for a good while, 3 days to be exact. If it weren't for the potions I believe I would actually be in pain whenever I stood on my own. During our time together I was surprised as well as Herobrine that his brother, Notch, hadn't called for him this time around.