The best thing about being sick? (Drabble)

I just got fully vaccinated and I feel a little ill, so I wrote that in order to fight boredom and the pain 😭

(Unedited)

__________________________________

"Ugh, I feel so weak...",

Your limbs felt sore and the pressure in your head drove you nearly insane as you turned around in bed, looking at your boyfriend,
"...but I really want to go to the mall with you..."

Akira smiled sadly at you, wishing he could take away your pain,
"We can do that next week. But you need to rest and get better first."

He gently placed his hand on your cheek, rubbing his thumb lovingly over your warm skin. You leaned into his touch, the feeling of his cold hand against your skin felt nice and it helped you to calm down a little.

"Mhm, alright, I will rest. But I'm so hungry right now..."

Akira stood up and smiled at you, "I'll make you something to eat, alright?"

Your eyes started to glimmer at the thought of having another plate of his special curry,

"Really? Will you also put some of your salad on the plate like always? And make me some of your famous coffee, too?"

Drooling, you looked straight into his onyx eyes and stared at him till you recieved an answer from your boyfriend.

"Anything for my Heartpuff~ ♡"
He winked at you before grabbing his apron and heading downstairs.

You sighed in content and decided to close your eyes a bit, and before you could realize it you found your way to dreamland.

An hour later, you opened your eyes again and spotted a plate with curry and salad, along with a cup of coffee and some of your favorite snacks on the table next to you.

Akira sat down on the bed and grabbed the plate, scooping up some curry rice,

"Say 'Aah'..."

You blushed at his action and were hesitant at first, but then did as you were told and enjoyed the moment with Akira.

He even massaged your shoulders and brought you some medicine in order to feel better.

You two decided to watch a movie together in bed and cuddle after it has ended. Akira held you close and gently massaged your head,

"Do you feel better?"

You sleepily looked up and smiled at your boyfriend,

"Yep! You know what's the best thing about being sick? You can get anything you want, hehe."