Crêpe and Squishes (Chubby!Reader)

I forgot to mention that English isn't my first language ;; I am sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes 〣( ºΔº )〣

{Unedited}

------------ Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡-> -------------

It was a peaceful Saturday morning as the warm summer wind blowed through the open balcony door in your room, making your calendar sway forth and back.

Your boyfriend asked you out yesterday after school. It was pretty rare for him to have some spare time since he has two jobs and a group to lead. But, for you, he would always try to finish everything at once so he can spend some quality time with you.

The (f/c) dress dried in the warm sun on your balcony as you came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around your body and hair, pinning it up into a "turban".
The clock striked 11:30 AM as you grabbed some make up from your drawer and placed it down on the table in front of you.

'Just something simple... Maybe some mascara and lip tint?'

You finshed your eyes and applied some of the rosy water tint on your lips, smudging it with your finger so it would create a gradient effect.

Meanwhile, the dress had dried completely, so you put on your undergarments and slipped into the soft and cute looking dress you bought last week.

Combing your hair, you gave it some cute curls with your curler and put a matching hair pin on the left side.

One last glance at the clock.

12:30

You were supposed to meet Akira at 13:00 PM at the park near your house. It was just a 15 minutes walk from where you live, so it's not a big deal.

Out of the sudden, your phone vibrated in your bag. Wondering what and who it was, you zipped it open and grabbed your phone, revealing a text message from Ann and Futaba.

Ann: "Hey, (Y/N)! I really wanna know what you're wearing for the date with Akira today! Show us? Pleaaaaaase~?"

Futaba: "I can see that you hair is curly. But I can't see the rest. Pleaaaseeee, I'm dying to see it as well! ( • ̀ω•́ )"

You sweatdroppped at Futaba's message, meaning she hacked into your phone without you knowing.

(Y/N): "I really would show you a picture, but unfortunately, I don't like mirror pictures of myself. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "

You actually tried to take a mirror selfie, but you decided to delete it afterwards as you saw how weird it looked.
Shaking your head, you grabbed some sweet perfume and sprayed it on your neck, careful not to hit your necklace as you finally stepped outside your home and headed to the park.

You saw Akira sitting on a bench and browsing through his phone. He smiled as he saw you in the distance and gave you a loving hug as you finally apporoached him,

"You look as cute as always, my little heartpuff~"

Blushing at the nickname he came you, you fidget with your thumbs and mumbled a soft "thank you".
You noticed how handsome he looked in normal clothes and blushed even more as he caught you staring at him.

Akira just grinned at you and wrapped his arms around your waist in order to give your forehead a loving kiss,

"I am very happy to be able to spend some time with you. You never fail to make me happy."

Your boyfriend intertwined his hand with yours as he leds you to a nearby lake and sat down on a bench, pulling you into his lap and nuzzling his nose into your neck.