[BELLAMY BLAKE IMAGINE]

Imagine Bellamy coming back after 5 years of being in space and finding out you're alive.

Seeing you there at the camp, seeing you running towards him for a hug was someone Bellamy thought to see only in his dreams anymore. He believed he'll never get to hold you again, that he'd never get to say those words to you he had kept back for so long - too long.

He muttered apologies against your hair, saying it over and over again - he thought you had died. You just nodded your head and told him that's it's okay - that he doesn't need to say sorry, that you understand. They couldn't stay there as the second Praimfaya happened, and he couldn't possibly know that you had found your way back to the bunker, even though you were badly wounded - but your survival instinct and your slightest chance of seeing Bellamy again, was a thought that kept you going. As the pain had almost made you quit your journey, the thought of seeing Bellamy again had felt like it was an extra power running through your body - and now you knew why all that pain was worth it.

Bellamy held you there, gripping you like he wasn't ever going to let go. His brains screamed that it was just a dream, you couldn't possibly be there, be real... yet you were. That made Bellamy finally let go of you and without any hesitation, he crashed his lips on yours.

And after you had been slightly taken with surprise, you found yourself melting to the kiss, as you kissed back.

Bellamy slowly pulled away, his forehead still against yours, and whispered, "I love you."