[JOHN MURPHY IMAGINE]

IMAGINE BEING A GROUNDER AND RESCUING MURPHY WHILE HE'S BEING HELD CAPTIVE, FORMING AN ALLIANCE WITH SKY PEOPLE AND LATER ACCOMPANYING HIM TO THE CITY OF LIGHT AND HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU

Every night you had heard him screaming. A man who was once snarky and just joked around as he was being beaten - but his spirits had been beaten down upon not letting him sleep or eat properly, and he was tortured every night. And one day, you decided you couldn't take it anymore.

As your clan members had gone to sleep, you sneaked to the prisoner's cave, shushing him as he tried to back up and a quiet squeal escaped his lips.

"I'm here to help", you whispered, and a wave of disbelief washed over his features, before he scoffed.

"Give me a break." he muttered and glanced up to you. You sighed and took out your knife, cutting him free before you laid your hand on his back, and he laid another glance of disbelief on you, but this time his expression had a glimpse of hope.

"Quickly, we have to go." you mumbled and headed to the exit. The prisoner reluctantly followed you, clearly still thinking this as a trick.

But it wasn't. You lead him into the woods, before you turned to him and took a hold of his shoulders.

"Your camp is nearby. I'm not going to follow you there because I know your friends may be hostile towards me."

He huffed. "They're not my friends. And they won't be happy to see me."

You nodded. "I know. But they're as close to you as possible... I'm going to help you if necessary. Here." you shoved a piece of paper into his hands. "A message from me. I can help you Sky People. I know you didn't do anything wrong, as my whole clan believes."

The man opened the paper and frowned at your words.

"Y/N from Trikru..." he mumbled and you smiled briefly.

"What's your name?"

He paused, staring at you for a moment. But then he answered to you, "you can call me Murphy."

It had been a week since you had met Murphy, before he met you again. He told you that his people wanted to see you - and even though some of his people were doubtful towards you, they decided to trust you. And through that alliance you began to hang out with Murphy a lot more. You showed him places he had only dreamed of, and through your friendship Murphy's love for you was ignited. A week ago, he was sure he'd get killed by grounders, that they were all heartless savages, but you had shown him differently. You were different from other grounders, you believed in the good of the Sky People.

And when Jaha announced he was going to travel to the City of Light, Murphy asked you to accompany him. And even though you believed that a city like that wasn't real, you went with them - and as you walked in the desert weeks later, Murphy and you talked all the time, speaking about your pasts and being closer and closer.

Everyone except for you who was in that group knew it without even saying - the way Murphy looked at you, how his hand brushed yours "accidentally" every once in a while - he felt something very special towards you. And it made even Jaha feel better, because he was the one who floated Murphy's father, and now Murphy had found happiness within you.

And he knew it as he looked at you - you, too, held Murphy close to your heart.