HEADCANONS: DATING BELLAMY BLAKE

- You had started dating when you were just teens - silly and in love, always cuddling and kissing.

- You were the only one besides Bellamy and his mom who knew about Octavia. You had figured it out by accident - but Bellamy freaking out about it was in vain, you knew at the moment you saw her that you'd keep the secret.

- When you got sent to the Skybox for hitting a guard who had been harassing your friend a few months before you turned 18, Bellamy was willing to fight anyone and everything to prevent it, but you got him to calm down, reminding him that he gets killed right away if he breaks the Ark law.

- Getting sent into the Ground felt like a gift, an escape from death - and more so when you found out that Bellamy had hidden in the dropship.

- He's overprotective. He learned to be like that when he was careless just once - and that caused his sister to get sent into the Skybox and his mother to get floated. He won't let anything happen to the people he cares so deeply about. So when you came down to the Ground, he wouldn't let you participate in any hunting trips or such - he didn't want to lose you again.

- Aggressive towards those who dare to make mean remarks about you (or Octavia).

- Fighting as he gets a bit cocky on the Ground - he takes the leader role but his phrase "whatever the hell we want" paid itself back quickly - and not in a nice way as some things got out of control, making irreversible things happen like Wells's and Charlotte's deaths.

- It made Bellamy realize that he should listen to you more.

- You approve Octavia's relationship with Lincoln and Bellamy doesn't like it. But it was you who got him calm down about it in the first place - reminding that a good relationship with Lincoln could help you live peacefully with the Grounders.

- Sometimes being jealous because Bellamy seems to care about Clarke - and some delinquents warned you that Bellamy might have felt for the blonde.

- But he managed to assure you it wasn't the case, and that Bellamy just grew close to Clarke, but only platonically. He was kinda offended that you even asked about it.

- Not that Bellamy himself hadn't been jealous, since you stayed back to help Murphy and Raven after the battle at the dropship...

- He was sure Murphy had feelings towards you, and it made Murphy's and Bellamy's relationship even more strained after Charlotte's death.

- But he never suspected that you'd return the feelings. He always knew you're loyal to him and only him.

- And he didn't fear to show PDA in front of Murphy just in case.

- (Finally it turns out that Murphy didn't have feelings for you in any point - he was just grateful because you were only one who was always nice to him even when almost everyone else wanted to kill him, because you always knew Murphy wasn't evil and a bully just because he felt like it, you always knew there was more to it, and after Bellamy found that out, him and Murphy finally made up)

- You grew up together in the Ground, you went through many things, many fights, many difficulties...

- But you always stayed true for each other.