HEADCANONS: DATING BELLAMY BLAKE AND BEING AZGEDA

DATING BELLAMY BLAKE AND BEING AZGEDA:

- Despite you being Azgeda, you weren't like most of your clan members.

- You weren't hostile towards the Sky People, rather just curious, but you had to act like you'd kill them on sight when your other clan members could see or hear you.

- Once you saw a visitor trespassing your grounds as you were alone on a guarding duty, and it turned out to be Bellamy.

- You recognized him as a member of the Sky People so you tried to usher him away, make him go away so the rest of your clan wouldn't see him.

- Bellamy didn't trust you at first, not at all. He thought you were trying to make him walk straight into a trap by pretending to protect him.

- Eventually you were able to make him leave though (by threatening to blow in your alarm horn) so Bellamy had to choose between fight alone or flee - and as he wasn't stupid, he chose to flee even though he was sure it was a trap either way, but he could try to avoid the trap and it was a better option than stay.

- But the trap never came, and when Bellamy looked back, he didn't see anyone after him either.

- So that made him think, why would Azgeda protect him? He had only met Azgedas who were hostile, so you weren't what he was expecting.

- Your face stuck in his mind for a long while - and after several months, he met you again.

- This time, your clan wasn't super hostile towards Sky People anymore and you and Bellamy could talk without fearing of Bellamy getting pierced by an arrow.

- You ended up hanging out together for the rest of the day.

- Bellamy wanted to know why you protected him.

- "You Sky People have never harmed anyone without reason... you came here in peace, not knowing anything. So you can't be punished for your mistakes, at least not by death."

- At that point, Bellamy started to understand that he could actually befriend a grounder.

- ...even fall in love.

- You had ignited a slight spark in him, even though a part of him tried to refuse to feel it.

- But he couldn't help it, and in the next weeks he felt how he fell for you.

- He kissed you for the first time after he heard that you almost died from a gunshot wound, and Abby managed to save you.

- Despite your clan wasn't killing Sky People on sight anymore, they still didn't approve your relationship with Bellamy and tried to talk you into leaving him.

- But you refused, telling them that you have the right to love whoever you wanted.

- They banished you because of that.

- And of course, he comforts you after that.

- He makes sure to tell you he loves you every time you spent the day separated.

- Your near-death experience left a fear on Bellamy which wouldn't heal anytime soon.

- It also left a gruesome scar on your leg, and Bellamy was ready to hit anyone who made fun of you or called you "scarleg".

- You were proud of your scar though, because it showed you that you're a fighter.

- Bellamy is over-protective (surpriiiise!) and sometimes it annoys the heck out of you because being Azgeda taught you more than well how to take care of yourself. Bellamy learns it eventually.

- You teach him to fight like a grounder since guns aren't good in every situation.

- Going to space with him when the Praimfaya happens.

- And after you come back to the ground, you're "a little bit" jealous of Clarke, and eventually it just bursts and you confront them about it, they're holding back their smiles as you go on and on about Bellamy liking Clarke.

- They tell you that Bellamy feels like Clarke is like his sister, as he lost Octavia as he knew her a long time ago. That he could never like her romantically, and Clarke feels the same way.

- You're a bit flustered about your outburst, but Bellamy assures you that it's fine. He even finds it a bit cute.

- Leaving to the space for the second time when another apocalypse happens.

- You're put to cryosleep, hoping that when you wake up... you could finally live in peace when you wake up.