part 4

Part 4:-
Anirudh is standing outside of Saudamini's House.its raining heavily.

Arvind:i never thought Anirudh will do something to my sister.he was so honest when he was falling in love with her ,he inform me that and this Anirudh was doing all this.
Paresh:it was all drama i think he wants to enjoy the families money.
Saudamini:stop it stop it..
I can't bear more.

Saudamini run to Window and find Anirudh standing there.
Saudamini look at him emotionally then she get angry when she remembers him marriage.
She comes to Arvind and Paresh.
Saudamini:dada..ask him to go away.
I can't bear to see  him like this.
Arvind and Paresh went there and see Anirudh is lying their being fainted.

Arvind make him lie on the bed and look at bondita who is tensed.
Bondita: thanks to bring him at home.i will be gratitude to you.
are you his friend?
Arvind nods
Arvind:take care of him,i will leave now.
Bondita nods.

Bondita make Anirudh have the homemade medicine to get rid away fever.
Anirudh have the medicine then again lie down on bed.and maybe fall sleep.
Bondita attends to Anirudh immensely.
Taking off his shoes, while he shivers tremendously.
Bondita:his clothes is wet,he should change.
Bondita:ji aap aapne kapde..

Anirudh don’t hear her.
Bondita:what i do,there is no one..
Should I.

Bondita open the cupboard and take clothes for Anirudh to change as he needs an immediate change his clothes.
Bondita with trembles hand opening Anirudh’s shirt button while looking at other side.some unknown emotions comes to her mind why she is feeling that maybe she never with someone else..
She feels anytime her heart comes out,this anixtey..a strange fear what is This.

O re piya haye
O re piya
O re piya haye
O re piya

O re piya haye
O re piya

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya
O re piya haye.

Bondita gets to changing his clothes, hesitantly and awkwardly.She finished it.bondita look at Anirudh then lie down on bed while keep looking at him

At morning,
The sun ray woke him up in the morning from his deep sleep. He looked at the window and realised that it's been morning with little opening eyes.

He turn his eyes to right side of his and saw a hand  with colourful bangles on his chest. He literally jumped out of the bed.its Bondita,she was lying so close to him in sleeping.he literally shared bed with her.

Bondita open her eyes First thing she see is her husband's face which brings a big smile on her face.but she noticed hus worried face,she sit up from sleep.anirudh too sit.
Bondita:what happened? are you not feeling well.you were having high fever.
Anirudh remember what happened last night him and Saudamini.
Bondita:i get worried for you so much.
How are you now feeling?
Anirudh: I'm okay now..
I go to freshen up..
Bondita nods.

Saudamini packing her belongings.arvind look at her.
Saudamini: dada kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahe hum hill station jaa rahe hain.varna Anirudh will come there too.
I can't face him better we go to somewhere for vacation.

Anirudh come to hall after bath and see  Bondita is cooking food.
Her dress gets over the stove and takes fire.bondita is busy in herself and can't realised.
Anirudh: bondita..
Anirudh calls her out of worry and runs to put the fire off, holding her closely by her waist. He burns his hand while putting off the fire. Bondita clutched his shirt tightly. Both share an eye lock.

Anirudh realize he is looking at her closely.and their position in very intimating.. Anirudh looks away from her while she too withdraws herself.
Bondita:i was cooking something..
Anirudh:dhan rakho apna...
Bondita:i was.. your Hand got burnt.. come...
Bondita get tensed and seeing this tension Anirudh too taken aback.

Precap : Anirudh and bondita