two

SORRY FOR MY LAZY AND BAD WRITING ANYWAYS CHECK OUT MY TIKTOK @bellakalivoda (shameless self promo 😎)

——-

Since i'm madison zae, the little miss perfect high school cheerleader, i kinda have to attend the ceremony thing for heather. after school i go to simons house just because it's closest and i need to go change.

i get my cheerleading outfit out of my backpack and just kinda take my shirt off in the middle of his kitchen.

"Dude! you can't just turn me on like that randomly, give me a heads up" he smirks looking me up and down.

"don't act like you've never seen a girl in a bra before, you baby" i smile and grab a banana from his counter top.

"okay, now you're doing it on purpose. you take your shirt off and now you're trying to seduce me by eating a banana." simon makes some hand motions as he goes into his fridge to get some water.

"get your mind out of the gutter!" i tease and push his shoulder. i finally decide to put my cheerleading shirt on and i take my pants off.

simon gets closer to me "maddie, put your skirt on before i kiss you" he slowly gets closer.

i get all up in his face and tease him "what if i don't want to?" i smirk watching him get all flustered as he grabs my waist, and then kate and deena swarm in all upset.

"WOAHH are we interrupting something" kate covers her eyes and sits down on simons couch.

i back away from simon "no simon just couldn't control himself seeing a hot girl without pants on." i throw out the rest of my banana and finally put my skirt on.

"so what's wrong with you two?" i ask. because deena looks super upset. "deenas nervous about seeing sam tonight, soooo i decided to glam her up to show sam what she's missing!" kate looks all excited. i've been waiting for this moment. deena is stunning, but her fashion choices are rather questionable.

     i run to the bathroom and take out my makeup brushes. "let's do it." i exclaim and kate squeals, pushing deena into the bathroom, though deena doesn't look too excited.

     "cmon man! a bunch of hot chicks in a bathroom together and i'm not invited?" simon sighs. "not today pretty boy" i giggle and shut the door.

     while we spend about an hour doing deenas hair and makeup, and then kate lightly does hers, and then they leave the bathroom and i'm left alone to do mine and put my hair in the highest ponytail with a little ribbon.

    i'm done with my makeup and i tie the ribbon in my high ponytail when a face appears in the mirror behind me.

     "JESUS FUCK SIMON!" a gasp and turn around "you scared the shit out of me!" he giggles." kate and deena aready left and i didn't want to leave you here by yourself, soo" he shrugs with a slight smile.

     "well that's sweet i guess. even for pretty boy" i laugh and he smirks. he just kinda stares at me with a flustered look. "are you gonna like let me go now... or?" i say confused because he's just kind of standing in the doorway.

     suddenly, he just leans in and kisses me. he grabs my cheeks kissed me and i let him. it was almost, comforting? after a couple second he pulled himself away from me and looked shocked. we had always joked about kissing but never actually did.

     "i'm sorry i don't really know what just came over me" his eyes were so wide he looked completely shocked. "im gonna, uh, go now" he let out a forced smile and i could hear his front door close shut. i just sit there for a second in shock, and let my fingers touch my lips. simon kalivoda, kissed me?