9

Cheryl's POV

"I can't believe that almost just happened" I said slightly embarrassed. "I don't know abou you, but I'm just pissed we didn't" Toni said with a wink. we had found our separate seats after our lustful moment. Toni began typing away again while I played a random game on her phone. My phone was still at the house and probably broken after everything that had happen.

I still can't believe Nick had broken in to kill me. I was out of their lives now, thats what the whole family wanted. Everyday someone would remind me how much of burden I was to them and how they couldn't wait for me to be gone for good. my uncle was the only one who seemed to at least tolerate me, but he would never stand up to his family when they harassed me and in the end he always side with them. I always assumed they meant me moving out and never talking to them again. Not me dying, but I can't say I am surprised though. They are a family of criminals, each of my cousins had killed more than one person and all were full equipped if they needed to takeover my uncle's businesses. I was never trained.

breaking from my flashback of my terrible childhood after my parents death, I see Toni just staring at me with no emotion on her face. "What are you looking at?" I asked jokingly. "Am I not allowed to look at my fiance?" "Not when you have zero emotion on your face" "Oh you love my face with or without emotions Love" She wasn't lying. Toni is very good looking, with her brown eyes, sharp jawline, tanned skin, and her tall muscular build. She was basically perfect.

My eyes wandered from her and to her now loosened tie. she looked so relaxed now, I will never forget the look in her eye when she found me in the small room hiding in her closet. Her beautiful eyes were full of anger and worry, I wonder if theres has been a break in like that before. Surely there has been, Toni is in a mafia after all.

I look out the window and see a beautiful city, I still don't know where we are but this place is beautiful. Its night so it is a little hard to tell. "I guess I should tell you where we are mhm?" Toni says, she is trying to hide her smile but is failing. "Oh my god please. It's driving me insane" I say excited. She gets up and stands beside me chair hovering over me, not a bad view. "Well, guess first. There is no fun in just telling you" I let out a huff to show her i was annoyed. "And how the hell am I supposed to know while its dark outside?" I said further showing my annoyance. "Just guess Love" after taking another look, I realized. "We're in Greece aren't we?" I said hoping we were. I always wanted to go to Greece, but I haven't been anywhere since my parents died. My aunt refused to take me on any of their vacations so I would just stay home while they were gone. "My mom is from Greece and when my grandma found out I was engaged she got very excited. She has asked us to come out here so you could meet her" Toni said, she seemed excited to meet her. "And maybe you will pick up some greek while we are here" "I can't wait to meet her!" I said once again jumping into his arms. She let out a small chuckle and placed a kiss on my jaw. God her laugh was so sexy, everything about her was perfect. How did I get so lucky?

We landed and got into a car to take us into the city. Greece was beautiful, all of the architecture was just as I had imagined. I couldn't wait to see it during the day. before I knew it we pulled in front of a traditional greek home, "Is this your grandma's house?" i asked. "No this is my house, but her place is a five minute walk from here" she said basically bouncing in her seat from excitement. "Lets go in and get some sleep before tomorrow" Toni said as she slipped ou of the drivers seat with a big smile. I followed her to the front door where she was turning the lock to get in.

"It's a bit small but I think you will like it" she said as she opened the door to reveal me the inside. "Wow Toni, this place is amazing" I said shock by this place's beauty. It was small but perfect since it was just us. The living room and kitchen lead to a patio that had a small pool and probably had a great view during the day. "come on, lets check out the bedroom" Toni said still having a huge smile across her face. She led me to the stairs that was made of the same material as the walls and builtin bookshelves filled with books and photos. Toni grabbed my hand and continued to lead me to the bedroom, it was completely different from her room back home. This room had the same white walls as downstairs, the walls lined with books and also had a balcony with a hot tub. I looked over to see where Toni disappeared to and saw her in the bathroom taking her suit off.

The bathroom was just as beautiful, with a large tub and a walk in shower that could fit 10 people easily.

I walked to Toni and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. "Hey, do you like it" Toni continuning to remove the suit. "I don't like it, I love it. This place is perfect" I said putting the side of my face on Toni's bare back. 

After another couple minutes of staying like that in silence she finally turned around. "I'm so happy you love it" she said while cupping my face in her hands. "I hate to ask again but wanna take a shower with me?" her eyes were searching mine for an answer, "I thought you would never ask" I said reaching on my tiptoes to give her a kiss. her lips meet mine half way and she started to undress me. This time not caring  about her clothes, in one swift movement  she ripped the hoodie off me. "How the hell did you d-" I got most of my sentence out before her lips crashed on mine again. I started to run my hands down her torso, this woman was built by the gods. She pulled my shorts down, leaving me in a black bra and a maching thong. she broke the kiss and stared at my body for a minute, "Hey Topaz, my eyes are up here" I said waiting to see the response it would get. "I am well aware Blossom, but this body of yours is just so perfect" She said. I put my hands on her strong shoulders to help lift myself to her lips. "Hope you don't like that thong" "W-what?" then she ripped the fabric off me with one hand and picked me up, letting me lock my legs around her waist. I started to fumble with her belt, once I got it opened i unbutton and unzipped her pants. She pulled them down and stepped out of them, still gripping my hips. I started kiss her neck, needing to taste her. She quickly took off her boxers and stepped into the shower. Luckily she had turned the water on before I came into the bathroom. She carried me and sat me down not once breaking our kiss. As the water hit me i felt it, neither of us took off my bra. I looked down at my favorite bra that was now probably ruined. I looked at Toni to see her fighting back a smile and laughter, "It's not funny, I really like this one and you already ripped the matching thong" "Awe I'm sorry, don't worry I'll buy you a new, nicer, and way sexier set." she said now giving me a seductive smirk. I put my forehead on her chest feeling like I ruined the moment. I closed my eyes letting to warm water hit. Toni started lightly rubbing my back, she knew just how to soothe me and make me and make me feel safe, while one of his hands continued rubbing my back comfortingly, his other unhooking the bra and tossing it on the bathroom floor. "I know you liked that one but it's replaceable, but you aren't" she said quietly. "I think I just wanna go to bed Toni. I'm sorry for ruining our moment." I said with my eyes still closed. "You ruined nothing Love, when the time is right we will know. Tonight just wasn't our time yet" she words were calming and made me feel better.

we washed eachothers hair and had a soap fight in the shower. Even with the sexual tension we still had fun. "Ok ok i surrender, you win" I say rubbing the soap from my eyes "See I told you I would win blossom." she says with a pride ful grin. i giggle at her and finally we rinsed ourselves off and head to the closet. 

"Oh my god Toni, I don't have any clothes" I say in horror. "Oh blossom I'm one step aheah of you, I had my assistant do some shopping for you while we flew here. There is a whole wardrobe in there for you" She pround of herself. I run in to find cute tops, fun sun dresses, and a couple gorgeous fancy dresses. Everything a girl could want for a trip to Greece. "You better be paying that assistant well Topaz" I say continuing to search the closet for evrything. Then I opened a draw full with lingerie, I take a stepback. "Oh and I picked those out for you, but you don't have to wearthem if it makes you  uncomfortable." she said while giving me a kiss on my temple. "Thank you so much Toni" I say excitedly. "Yeah, yeah let's get to bed I'm tired." I  find a comfortable pair of panties and grab one of Toni's shirts. They smelled just like him, making me wear his clothes all the time. 

I walk into the bedroom to find Toni already in the bed with a remote in her hand, "You said I owed you a movie and cuddle night  this morning, so get over here for a movie and cuddles" she said with a big grin. I jumped into the bed and snuggle up to her putting my head oh her chest. 

finally we decide on a movie, i fell asleep halfway through. But I was happy, Toni has become my home even if I haven't known her that long 

I woke up to her adjusting her position so she was laying down fully. i just watched her, admiring how she was a walking masterpiece. i wanted to marry her.

i nuzzled back up to her, feeling her stroke my hair, once again i drifted off to sleep.