Chapter 8: Shorts and Waistcoat

Ashley's POV~

I pull up in my car outside the nearest sex shop, and make my way inside. Tonight i planned on making Andy my bitch in every way possible.

I step in the door and an outfit instantly catches my eye, Black, leather shorts and a matching waistcoat, which I knew I wanted to see Andy in.

I wondered through the rest of the store, picking up items I wished to use.

After paying I walked back to my car, and took out my phone.

Andy's POV~

After Ashley left me I decided to have a shower, so I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and removed the small amount of clothing I was wearing, before sighing at myself in the mirror. I had never been happy with my body, and today was no exception.

I pressed shuffle music on my phone, and smiled as The Misfits began to play. I jumped in the shower and sighed happily as the warm water hit my skin, this was the time for me to relax.

As I washed my skinny body I started to think of what Ashley might have planned for me. I loved being the dominant one, but I gotta admit, Ash telling me what to do earlier, made me as hard as a rock.

I finally decided I'd been in my little heaven long enough and stepped out.
After drying my body and hair a little I check my phone, and see a message from Ashley.

Ash: I want you now, Bitch. You have 1 minute to get to my house.

I smirk before realising that was sent ten minutes ago, fuck I'm going to get punished.. Well, I guess that's not too bad.

I check the time and see I was in the shower for almost 40 minutes, and my phone alerts me of a new message. Again, from Ash.

Ash: I'm getting impatient, bitch. You are gonna be punished for this.

I instantly got horny at his words, and rush to throw on some clothes and comb my hair.
I apply some eyeliner, since I knew Ashley loved it, and threw on my boots, before walking out my front door.

I walked quickly to Ashley's house which happen to be just down the street from mine, and knocked at his front door.
After a moment he still hasn't replied so I knocked again, still no reply. I turn the handle and find its unlocked, so I enter.

His hallway is dark, the only light being candles leading up his stairs, rose petals scattered among them. I smirk and walk up the stairs, and head straight for his bedroom.

There's a note taped to his door, and a bag underneath. I pull the paper off, and read. It says "Only enter once you're wearing the outfit I've picked for you, bitch." I smirk to myself and start removing the clothing on my body.
Once I'm naked I pick up the bag and remove the contents.
I find a black leather waistcoat and booty shorts, guess he's already falling into kinkyness. I slip them on and knock on the door "Sir, can I come in?" I call out.
"Enter, whore" Ash calls back to me, I feel my package growing just from his words. I open the door and see him laying on his bed in nothing but his boxers.
His room was dim, covered in the same candles and petals that were on the stairs.
"You're late, slave. I told you to be ready for me." He growls "I'm so sorry sir" I say while crawling towards him on his king size bed.
"I guess I could let you off, since you look so damn sexy in that" he smirks and leans forward, before slapping my ass. I let out a soft moan and I become even harder.
"But, I'm feeling mean. So you're getting punished."

Heheheh ;))
Hope y'all are liking this, the next chapters really gonna be something c;
See ya later, you horny fucks :'3 -Ashley