Chapter 10: Beg

~Andy's POV~

"Sir, it feels so good" I say at his command as he spanks me again and again, every time hurting a little more then the last. He carry's on until I'm practically screaming every time he hits my ass.
He finally stops, although I don't want him to.
"What now, sir?" I ask, I feel his cold hand slither from my sore ass up my back and under my waistcoat.
"Now, I treat you like the whore that you are" he whispers in my ear, making me bite my lip.
He releases me from the door and unties my hands. After spinning me around so my back was against the door, he ripped the cloth from my eyes, making the light of the room burn my eyes slightly.
He begins kissing my neck, the sweet sensation makes a moan escape for me. It had been a while since I had been properly fucked, which made this even more intense.
He takes my skin in his teeth, rolling and. biting, causing my breathing to go crazy. I felt him playing with the edge of my shorts, before traveling to the top of them. His finger hooked inside of them and began slowly pulling them.
He swiftly moved me over to the bed and began kissing down my chest, my breathing hitched as I enjoyed it.
He made his way down to my hips, which he began biting and sucking around, leaving his marks on me.
He started pulling my shorts down once again, but this time he was fast and eager. They were soon on the floor and ash was smirking at my hardness. "Enjoying the view?" I chuckle "of course, slut" he mutters before licking my length, I can't help but moan.
"You like that?" He asks before licking again "So much sir" I groan throwing my head back, he licks me a third time.

"Sir, please, I want you to fuck me" I beg, he smirks at me "of course you do, whore"
He starts taking of his pants, showing how hard he was.
"Have you done this before?" He asks me, I shake my head. "Don't worry, sirs gonna take care of you" he whispers as he climbs on top of me.
He directs my legs where he wants them, and licks his finger, slowly and sexily, causing a frustrated growl to leave my throat.
He slowly enters me, and the stinging starts immediately.
He slowly moves his finger around, and soon pushes another into me.
I groan at the pain, but soon start moaning at the pleasure as he starts fucking me.
"God, your so tight bitch. That's gonna feel great around my cock" he says, making me get even hornier, if that's even possible.
He adds a third, but after I couple seconds I don't care how much it hurts, I just want him inside me.
"Ash, please, fuck me already" I say in between moans. "My pleasure" he whispers and lines himself up with my entrance. "You ready?" He asks, I nod.
He begins pushing into me, pain rushes through me and tears prick in my eyes. "Are you okay?" Ashley asks, I nod "keep going"
He is soon completely in me, and he waits for me to feel comfortable, while waiting he begins teasingly playing with my dick, making me moan uncontrollably. After a small while I can't take the teasing anymore "ash, I'm ready" I tell him. He begins moving out and back into me, the small pain soon becomes pleasure and I begin panting and moaning like crazy. He picks up speed, making the pleasure even greater.
I pull at his hair and he roughly kisses my lips, both of us moaning into each others mouths.
"Baby..I'm so close..please faster" I pant out, my stomach beginning to knot. "Anything for my slut" he growls and goes even faster.
It doesn't take long before I spill onto my stomach, and his chest, moaning like an A class whore as I do so.
He isn't far behind, and after a few more pumps fills me up with his cum.
He collaspes beside me and we lay panting for a minute, before he turns around and throws his arm over my stomach.
"That was amazing" he says, I smile "it really was something, you make an excellent dom" I smirk "and you make an excellent sub" he replys, leaning up and kissing my cheek.

So its 5am and I have a busy day tomorrow so I was like do i sleep? Nah, i write smutty fanfics I hope my mother never finds of course ^_^ hope y'all enjoyed ❤ -Ash