1

JieunPOV

Hey readers, It's Jieun. About my past.... Well here you go

When I was little,I had the most perfect family that could ever exist.
Like including everything
A father who is a small businessman , my housewife mom but she also worked from home, a 10 year old(me) child with a sharp mind. I was a pretty joyful girl who was living her perfect life with her family, It was like a dream. But my happiness can't last long .....

My mother was in a taxi returning from the convenience store but the thing she never knew was that the driver was drunk and as a result she met an accident and unfortunately couldn't survive.

After my mom's death my only support was my dad, but things didn't work out as planned.

My dad turned cold towards me, at first I thought that he can't overcome from my mom's death but soon after he sent me to New Zealand for studies.....he eventually stopped talking to me. The only thing that I got from him was money every month for my education, food, clothes,rent and other necessities.....Well, that was kinda like getting abondend.
I HATE HIM

I got depressed,I lost my trust from this world.....working out and fighting is the only way I relieve stress.

2 years passed by, I joined a street gang at the age of 12 . I was smoking,I was drinking and doing every illegal thing for that age, I got money for torturing people and it was fun. I turned into a monster!

Never knew how 2 more years passed by, my 14 year old ass was fighting in a alley. Well, obviously we won but the thing was that I got stabbed on my stomach. Blood was gushing down nonstop well none of my gang members noticed it and left me.

I was weak, crying holding my stomach, that's when a man in black came towards me and took me to his home
.

He treated me

He treated me. Soon I got to know that he was Mr.Kim Dongwook the mafia king.

He asked me how I ended up being stabbed... I told him everything all from start . After telling him the story.. he quickly embraced me into a hug.....this was the love I wanted from my father but instead he left me ... we quickly broke the hug and he asked me a question....It was a life changing question...

"Would you like to become a mafia...a good one! Like those who aren't illegal?"

Mafia... And that which is not illegal? Is that shit possible!

"Yes"

He smiled.

"You are adorable, strong and a sharp minded lady...I hope I was your dad"

"You can" I replied in whisper

"Huh?"

"I mean you can't officially adopt me cuz my dad is still alive I guess but... You can be my dad"

With a chuckle he patted my head, "well hello there Jieun, it's kim Dongwook your dad"

I finally got a father's love.

His kids ( BLACKPINK And TXT) were really close to me all the boys were younger than me and all the girls were older.

We all siblings made a gang

"THE THUGZ" to be known as ......2nd rank mafia....Well appa(Mr.Kim) was the 1st rank and the mafia king

Me and Soobin being the leaders of the gang were looking forward for the position of the royals.

It was all good until last night
Mr.lee called me

Yes....Mr.lee Not dad

Because

He.Is.Not.Worth.It

FLASHBACK

ON THE CALL

Mr.lee: Hello kid....it's me dad

Me: Who's dad may I know?

Mr.lee:Jieun, honey I am really sorry....I miss you

Me: Hmmm.....yea after 10 years.....just tell me why the hell did you call?

Mr.lee: Uh..umm...

Me: I have work to do

Mr.lee: ok so......WouldYouMindComingBackToKorea

Me: Would you mind speaking in a human language.

Mr.lee:Would You Mind Coming Back To Korea... please

Me:Finally,you remembered that you have a daughter...Well I will think about it.
*Call ends*

I discussed it all to appa and unnies .... Well they told me to pay him a visit as he is my biological father...but I don't really wanna see that man's face ..... but I can't defeat appa and I have my flight tomorrow to meet my so called dad .

========================

That's it for this ep I guess

~A/N from Mars signing off..byee