10

It was lunch time everyone was in the cafeteria.
The 7 brothers who just entered were greeted by  loud screams but their eyes were lingering around in search of a specific girl.

They found her .... sitting with a girl and a boy, to be specific the trouble makers of the campus.

Jungkook: She already got a company.

He said with a sigh succeeding with a sad pout.

Jin: She made friends quite fast but with the trouble makers of the campus.

Tae: They were even sitting together in the class.

Hobi: But thank god, we can see her laughing. She don't even smile in front of us.

Namjoon: Let's eat fast, today  dad told us that we have a half day because we have to shift our things in the house.

With that they made their way to the table and started eating.

Meanwhile with Jieun~

Jieun: Bongie!!

Bong soon: Yes unnie?

Jieun: Why did you leave the position of CEO in the company. I mean you are the daughter of Aunty Do  and you should be working as the other successor.

Bong soon: These trading stuffs are out of my head and you know my big ass crush on weapons, So I asked uncle Kim about me working as CEO of weapons company instead of trading and me being "favorite" of Uncle Kim ,he said yes.

Jieun: Yahh! I am appa's favorite not you.

Now they both were bickering who is the favorite one.

Seo Jun: Stop guys, there is no need to fight. We all know who is the favorite one.... that's me.

Both Bong soon and Jieun glared at him and Jieun raised her eyebrow indicating something which only Seo Jun could understand.

Seo Jun: No no no, don't raise your eyebrow , don't don't don't please we are in school Jieun.

In the next moment Jieun was on the back of Seo Jun all ready to enjoy her piggy back ride.

The whole cafeteria was now looking towards them.

Bong Soon: I- I d-don't know who they are.

She ran away from the cafeteria from all the embarrassment her sunbae's were giving her.

Jieun was smiling mischievously , hanging comfortably on his back.

Jieun: Lezzzz goooo!

Jimin: If she wanted a piggy back ride ,she should have asked us.

Yoongi: How could she trust someone who she just met, what if he dropped her.

Jin: We should get going , dad has already called us.