8

She reached her school from the bike... looking like the true definition of badass .

As she removed her helmet .... Many gasps were heard in the parking lot.
Boys being mesmerized by her beauty and the girls being jealous.

She fixed her long ponytail raising her neck revealing her collerbones....all boys present there were drooling for.

She moved forward with her graceful steps and eventually entered the main gate of the university and the scene from the parking lot repeated ... Everyone was drooling over that beauty.

It wasn't helping the juniors either.

Some creepy asses were planning to make her the new target.... but only if they knew 😏.

The only girl who noticed she was in trouble finding the principal office ..... Dragged her away.

Jieun's eyes widened with the sudden action ....the girl who dragged her was at front so her face was not visible to Jieun  there was also a boy walking with the girl , his face wasn't visible either.

The vibes of some familiar feeling filled her body...her heart somewhat knew that she knows them.

They reached the principal's cabinet and they two barged in without knocking taking
Jieun with them and they all stood in front of the principal's desk.

She finally got the chance to see the crackhead's faces.

Park Bo Young as Do Bong soon in the story

Hwang In Yeop as Han Seo Jun in the story

(A/N: I took the idea of adding them with the books of my favorite author, luvbangton
Zen I hope you don't mind)

A little gasp left her mouth and her eyes were starting to tear up a little bit.

But suddenly she was greeted by a hug from none other than the principal.

Jieun was wierded out for a moment but it all changed when she looked at her face.

(I couldn't find any other pics of Seo Jun's mother in true beauty)

Jieun: A-aunty Han

Tears were betraying her eyes now .....she embraced her aunty again.

Mrs. Han: Aww, my baby missed me

Jieun: of course I did...you guys left New Zealand 2 years ago....I missed you all a lot.

STORY~

Bong soon and Seo Jun were really good friend of Jieun after Mr.Kim brought her in the business.

Bong soon was younger than Jieun while Seo Jun was older than her.

They all were each other partners in crime

And Mrs. Han which happens to be Seo Jun's mother was really close to Jieun . She was the first one in whom she saw a motherly figure after her mother's death.

But 2 years ago they came to Korea for their business and eventually settled here.

CONTINUE~

Jieun broke of the hug and embraced her partners in crime.

Jieun: I missed you both a lot.

Bong bong: We missed you too unnie

Seo Jun: Are we gonna cry all day 😑.

Jieun:ummm...no

Seo Jun: So please break the hug because I can't breathe.

Jieun broke the hug and asked her aunt for the schedule and locker keys .

As soon as she got them the schedule flew away (Lol).

It was in bong soon hands now.

Bong bong: Seo Jun oppa~

Seo Jun: Nae?

Bong bong: Unnie has same classes as us.

Jieun: Wait.. do I really.

Bong bong: Yup

Y/N: Can this day be more better.

Seo Jun: With some night hunts....yes.😏

Jieun: I thought you guys well

=====================

~A/N from mars signing off