22

{Present} A/N POV

Soobin: Nonna...Appa is in a coma.

Her whole world fell apart . Her grip around the glass loosened...resulting it to fall down and shatter into million pieces which surely gained the attention of 7 figures who were in the living room.

 They came running towards the direction only to see the devastated state of their sister . she had fallen on her knees wearing a painful expression on her face. biting her lips to control the heavy lump of tears gathered in her eyes which was threatening to fall.

 biting her lips to control the heavy lump of tears gathered in her eyes which was threatening to fall

JK: Nonna, what happened?

hobi: Jieun-ah are you okey? 

jin: yah! yah! yah! you are bleeding.

Jin said referring to blood which was oozing out of her leg where the glass pieces stabbed her. yet she didn't feel anything. 

As she heard sobs from the other side....she let go of her phone. She just can't bear to hear her loved one crying. 

Before the phone hit the ground , jin...who was now treating her wounds caught it.  he heard some muffled noises from the phone so decided to put it on speaker. he didn't mean to invade her privacy but his protective brother side wanted to know the reason of his sister's state.

The 7 men were taken aback after hearing a boy crying on the other side.

Soobin: N..nonna , are you there? please don't worry. And don't even dare to cry.  I- i am sure he will wake up soon...aresso.

She failed...failed to control her tears. 

The call ended with a beep and she stood up starling everyone. With multiple tears  rolling down her cheeks she ran to her room. 

Tae: what happened. Who will wake up soon. Why was that boy calling her Nonna, she is our nonna.

Taehyung with his protective ass started rambling.

Couple of minutes later the bell rang which was opened by Namjoon.

Han Seojun with dried tears on his face entered and rushed to his friend's room pushing Namjoon.

As expected, the door was closed but fortunately he was trained for this if any situation occurs

he entered to see Jieun with a little suitcase in her hand.

he went to her and held her shoulders .

Seojun: Heya!  What are you thinking, huh?

Jieun: Seojun-ah, I am going....

 ====

HeHe , Things are getting interesting.

Anyways how was the chapter.

~A/N from mars signing off