Chapter 11

[ J i s u n g ]
[ T u e s d a y , 3 0 t h A u g u s t ]

"...and then I fell asleep in his arms. Waah I was so embarrassed, but Chan hyung said he found it cute. Can you imagine? He said he finds me cute", Felix told them with a dreamy expression. They -meaning Jisung and Minho- nodded, being tired of Felix's non stop swarming about his weekend with Chan.

It was Tuesday and their free period had arrived. The original plan was to study since all three had a mass of homework. Instead they ended up listening to Felix ranting about Chan. How they got there? None of them knew.

"Yeah and then in the morning we made some food. He lives in a small dorm you know and he has his own kitchen, which is so cool by the way. We made pancakes and ate them and after that my parents came and picked me up. Sadly. I don't know why they had to come that early. We had so much planned". Felix completed his rant. "Well... You have more for the next time?", Jisung tried cheer up the slightly younger. "That's what I thought too. Haaah it never gets boring with Channie hyung", Felix fell back into his dreamy state.

"Honestly I find that all really ridiculous. I mean the whole soulmate thing. You never cared, why now? Nothing changed", Minho spoke up, leaving both Jisung and Felix surprised.

Jisung knew Minho since birth so of course they had spoken about soulmates before. That's why Jisung knew that Minho didn't like the idea of having a soulmate. He just never had been this vocal about it. Don't get Jisung wrong, Minho wasn't a person who kept his opinions to himself. Usually he was very outspoken about them, but when it came to this one it was different.

Minhos Moms weren't soulmates so he was raised in a household, which showed Minho that soulmates weren't a must. Plus -as you could already tell- Minho's parents were two women. Minho was proud of his two Moms, but he was faced with a lot of homophobia and hate because his Moms weren't -as they 'should be' as those people thought- destined to be together. That's why Minho rather kept this opinion to himself. He wasn't scared or anything it just caused too much trouble for him and his Moms.

Jisung wasn't sure whether or not Felix knew this about Minho. His two friends were also close and had hung out many times, but if they ever spoke about this theme? Jisung didn't know. Nonetheless, it made him upset that Minho was this harsh to the blonde haired, who was obviously happy about him finding his soulmate.

"I think it's pretty obvious that Chan hyung is someone close to Felix's heart, why wouldn't he care? It doesn't matter, if Chan hyung's Felix's soulmate or not", Jisung decided to defend Felix. "Yeah, but they're just close because of these stupid triggers. Without them they wouldn't have found each other", Minho countered. "Maybe not yet, but I think we would've found each other at some point. These triggers are nothing else than the universe helping us out with finding our love. We should be glad that we have them", Felix entered the discussion. Jisung nodded in agreement.

Even though he hated passing out because of his triggers, Jisung always tried to remember that they were a sign that there was somebody out there fitting into his heart like a missing puzzle piece. He just wished he would get these signs without any side effects and/or difficulties.

"It forces you to be with somebody you possibly don't want to be with. I see it as a curse."

With that sentence Minho had unknowingly caused the pulling on Jisungs back. He hated it. The pull was stronger than usually and when he was pulled backwards a "Fuck" escaped his mouth. He was just too surprised by how strong the pull was. Jisung could hear his friends around him muffled. They sounded scared.

Before he knew it, he found himself in the entrance of his and his Mom's apartment. On the ground in front of him were some flowers. White ones. The type Jisung liked the most. But instead of telling that to the person, who had given the flowers to him -which was probably standing in front of him. Future Jisung was just too busy with staring at the flowers on the ground.- he heard himself saying the exact words Minho had just told him "I see it as a curse." The person in front of him let out a breath that sounded like someone had punched them into the stomach. Jisung was curious what the person would respond, but before he was able to hear them he was pulled back into the darkness. The last thing he saw were the white flowers contrasting with the blackness around him.

When he awoke he found himself in Minho's arms. The older's features were covered with a sad smile. He honestly seemed worried

"Did I miss something?", Jisung asked, still surprised about the situation he found himself in. "No... You were just passed out way longer than usually and we got worried", Minho tried to explain the situation. "Hugging me is not helping hyung. How long was I passed out anyways?" "Almost 20 minutes", Felix spoke up. His almost birthday twin was also seated right next to him and was holding Jisungs hand. "THAT LONG?", Jisung exclaimed and sat up straight out of shock. Minho's and his head almost hit each other because of that. Jisung received a hit by Minho. "Be careful you idiot." "Sorry hyung, I wanted to study. Besides that, I've never been passed out that long. I mean, as far as I know." "You have half a hour left. I don't think that's enough though", Felix tried to calm him down, failing miserably. "That's senseless. The bigger question should be: Why?", Minho countered. "Good point, good point. I have no idea though. Shall I ask the all-knowing internet?", Felix asked jokingly, but Minho nodded enthusiastically. "Maybe there are more people out there like Jisung with more experience."

Jisung felt left out. It was him they were talking about, but none of them thought about asking him. He didn't want to research. It maybe was something new, but it made no difference to Jisung. There was no need to make a huge thing out of it. Besides that, the more important question was: Why was he acting that way around his soulmate? He'd always been so excited about meeting them. Why was the actual one treated so badly by him? Jisung couldn't understand.

So, while his friends still tried to find something useful about Jisungs triggers on the internet, Jisung himself started noting everything he could remember from his triggers down to a) get more information about his soulmate and b) understand their relationship.

Before they knew it the free period had ended, leaving him as well as his friends clueless. There were just too many problems to solve.