Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie part 2

"Mom, dad, nanny – boy, that is a love triangle right out of Casa Erotica. 'Course, in those, the jealous wife tends to channel her feelings more productively." Thalia tells the boys.

"The only thing I can't wrap my mind around is –" Sam starts.

"What, how wife lady summoned an octovamp?" Dean asks.

"More like "why?" I mean, kind of impractical, right?" Thalia finishes for Sam as she leans against the car. 

"Yeah. All right, one of us needs to go talk to the naughty nanny." Dean states.

Dean walks around to the driver's side of the car as the Sam stands by the passenger. 

"The other one stay here, shake down the place when the wife leaves – see what we're dealing with."

"All right. I'm on the nanny." Sam says.

"I'm on the nanny." Dean stated.

Thalia rolls her eyes and reached through the open window to grab her sunglasses.

"I thought you said no hot chicks?"  Sam asked.

"We don't know that she's hot." Dean answers.

"Boys."

Sam and Dean turn to face her.

"I've got the Nanny." Thalia states with a smirk, turning around and walking off.

Sam and Dean shook their heads and got in the car.

------------------

"Now, uh, how would you describe your relationship with the deceased?" Thalia asked the Nanny.

"I don't know. Normal, I guess." the Nanny replied.

"Normal?"

"Well, I mostly dealt with Debra. There was nothing going on, if that's what you mean." The Nanny said.

"Debra said that you were at the house late the night that, uh, that Brian died." Thalia stated, looking at the small notebook she had brought with her for added effect.

"Yeah. Brian was working late, so I stayed with Kelly. She was pretty upset." The Nanny said.

"Why's that?"

"Well, it was her birthday. We had a party at Plucky's."

"Plucky's. Why does that sound familiar?" Thalia asked.

"Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie? Pizza chain for kids. Actually, more for lazy parents. Anyway, her dad showed up for five minutes, then he went back to work. And, of course, her mom was out of town. This stupid kid told Kelly her folks didn't really love her. She freaked. I was calming her down for hours." The Nanny explained.

"Uh, did you...notice anything weird at the house?" Thalia asked.

"Weird like...?"

"Anything. Even a bad feeling."

"No, nothing like that. Actually, Kelly does have a weird thing about closets. But it's just kid stuff." The Nanny stated.

"Try me." Thalia said.

"She thinks there's a monster in her closet. It drives everyone crazy."

---------

Thalia is leaning against a jeep outside of the Nanny's house as she talked with Sam.

"Hey, we talked to the wrong person."

"What?"

"Yeah, forget the mom. Talk to the daughter. She's mad at her dad for ditching her birthday."