Time After Time

This chapter will have a lot of jump cuts, because i am just doing Thalia and Sams point of views. Just an FYI if you get confused.

Thalia is sitting next to her sister, Jackie, at some diner in Oklahoma. She had left Sam and Dean on their own for a few days so that she wouldn't miss this meeting.

"Anything on dad?" Thalia asked Jackie, as she took a drink of her not-sweet-enough tea, making a face as she did.

Jackie laughed, knowing that Thalia was a sugar junkie.

"Luke and I tracked him down to Florida, but we lost the trail there. But we did find signs of demonic activity."

Thalia frowned.

"They know were close. When I get my hands on those black eyed bitches, I want you and Luke as far away as you can get, because you won't be able to stop me from ripping them apart."

Jackie shook her head.

"Luke and I know that."

Thalia looked at her sister closely, trying to read her emotions. She sighed before giving Jackie a smile.

"So, how are things with Luke?"

Jackie gave her a bright smile.

"Great. He makes me happy, and the fact that he is putting everything he has into helping finding dad is amazing. He's an amazing man."

Thalia kept smiling. As long as Jackie was happy, Thalias happiness could wait. Jackie turned her head, and stared at her sister.

"What about you? Have you gotten over that idiotic crush on Dean and found another man?"

Thalia sighed and rubbed her brow.

"No Jackie, I haven't, because even though I know that Dean sees me as nothing else but a sister, I cant get over the fact that he makes me feel something Ive never felt before."

Jackie gave her a sad smile, and was about to speak, when Thalias phone rang. Thalia sighed again and pulled it out, frowning when she saw it was Sam.

"Sam? What is it?" Thalia paused, and Jackie leaned in to try to hear what he was saying. Whatever it was, it was frantic, and it had Thalia getting up out of her seat and pulling out some money for her food, throwing it on the table.

"What do you mean Dean's missing? A red flash of light? What do you think that is? No, I'll come to you, send me an address. Ill see you soon."

Thalia hung up, and looked at Jackie.

Jackie sighed and stood up, hugging her sister.

"Do what you have to do to save that big oaf. Just stay out of trouble, okay Bubba?"

Thalia hugged her back tightly and let go, flicking her on the forehead.

"My last name is Dixon, Captain Jack. Trouble finds me even when Im hiding. Wouldnt have it any other way. As long as youre safe. I gotta go. I love you."

Thalia kissed Jackie in the cheek and left the diner, her car speeding out of the parking lot.

Jackie shook her head with a grin.

"Dammit Thals, Im not a pirate."

------------------------------------------------------------

Sam is adding to research that is taped to a wall, while Thalia is typing away on her laptop. Sam's phone rings, and Thalia grabs it before he can.

"Dean?"

"Thalia? No, It's Jody. Why? Where's Dean?"

"From what Sam told me, the thing that's been mummifying people took him in a frigging ball of light and disappeared." Thalia said, sharing a worried look with Sam as she put the phone on speaker.