Okay.

I've been holding off on this for a while now but I think it's time I act on the future of this blog. I don't think a lot of people are gonna see this (since the last post on this was last February so more than a year) but I mean hey. If I get some answers and opinions, great. I might even ask some people on Amino and on my other books. Right now I'm in a pickle.

You see. I stopped working on this blog for a number of reasons. One, It just got way too hectic. Don't get me wrong I was happy to see you guys were liking it! I just didn't know how to continue the blog with what I had.

The other reason was that Wattpad was being a butt. Unfortunately wattpad didn't let me use apple screenshots for a long time. Since screenshots were all I was using at the time with my pictures, things got hard. I kinda just gave up and waited for Wattpad to fix it, but unfortunately they never did. I can work my way around it now with the experience I've acquired, but by the time I learned how I basically lost motivation. Maybe having a Samsung now will fix that problem.

Now this reason why is recent. As you all know since this book is dedicated to one character alone, I have a love for Elemental Steve. Ever since Rainbow Quest that obsession got larger to the point people KNOW who I am. People expect me now to draw one person on multiple platforms. I once was showing my art to a more skilled artist (I'm talking Marvel commissioner artist guys) and I realized all my art WAS Elemental. I made myself a name for this for a while, but after a certain incident it got me thinking. I'm worried that because of my predictability, people will lose interest in me. They'll get bored of the constant praise for Ele which is respectable. I mean who wants to follow someone that does the same thing over and over? That's not fair for you all. What I'm trying to say is that I want to work on myself and die down my obsession. Branch out my work to other characters, other series, and I've been doing it pretty well on indtagram! Of course that doesn't mean I'm canceling Reality Check oh no! I will be continuing projects I've started! I mean you should see my list of projects I've started. I wanna make people happy though. Not just myself.

Anyways about the blog. I've been wanting to restart the blog for a while now. Continuing is an option, but with RQ Elemental now in the picture its kinda hard to squeeze him in. For a reboot maybe I'll create a separate book, or delete this one. I probably won't delete this though. It has good memories. However due to me wanting to branch out, maybe it would be best to just drop it all together. That's why I'm asking you guys about it.

If you guys are tired of the constant Elemental, then I'll stop doing this. If you all liked where this story was going I could continue or start fresh! I just want opinions on the matter because if you guys actually want this to continue than I'd be happy to! I want to know whether I'd make you happy to continue or not. The art would be fresh and digital, new people would be added ASIDE from other elementals, and I'd like to get deeper with lore and the health of both SS Ele and RQ Ele.
But hey it's up to you all. What do you think? I'll be waiting to see if anyone replies.

Bye bye!!