Chapter 4

Hello, I'm back! I just want to say thank you all so much for reading, it means a lot to me. And I know half you simps want some nsfw, so today is the day.

I'm not well experienced with this type of writing, please forgive me if it's not to your liking.

------------------------------------------------

Last day. Today is the last day before the Lantern Rite Festival and Yanfei hasn't seen Hu Tao after that day. The only thing on Yanfei's mind was that kiss.

Yanfei has been trying to contact Hu Tao after their dinner. She first went to the Funeral Parlor, asking one of her assistants where she was.

"Currently out, she's been running some errands recently" The man said, moving his bangs away from his face, taking a good look at the smaller girl.

Out? She's been completely keeping her distance from me. Yanfei frowned, trying to remove such thoughts from invading her mind.

"Oh, you're that girl Hu Tao's been talking about these days." The taller man commented, sitting down a box that's filled with God knows what.

The thought of Hu Tao going around talking about her has the woman blushing like crazy. "Did I say something wrong?" The taller man tilts his head in confusion as he looks back at her, making Yanfei chuckle in embarrassment. "No you didn't, anyway thanks for letting me know."

The man continues to look at her in confused, "but I didn't do anythi-" before he could finish his sentence, the younger woman was already out there door.

------------------------------------------------

[Warning: Nsfw coming up, you can skip if you'd like to the next chapter]

Yeah, so today Yanfei has decided to go back to her house, uninvited this time.

It took 6 knocks at the door before the slightly smaller woman opened the door, looking up at Yanfei with a confused look. She clearly wasn't expecting the lawyer to come visit her at such a time like this.

"O.. Oh, Yanfei, it's so nice to see you again!" The girl gave a small chuckle, nervousness showing through her voice. Yanfei glared at the girl, clearly unamused with her behavior. Hu Tao stays quiet for a hot minute, deciding to speak up over the quiet awkwardness. "Well uhm.. what's brought you here at this fine hour?"

Yanfei finally decided this was enough as she pushed open the door, making the younger quickly step back. "Wait.. Wait, Yanfei-" The girl was cut off as her lips made contact with the older's.

Hu Tao quickly responded, wrapping her arms around the other's neck, pushing herself on the lawyer. Her lower body started heating up as Yanfei bit the slightly smaller girl's bottom lip, asking for entrance as the younger responded, swiftly inserting her tongue inside the girl's mouth. Both of their tongues started exploring, tasting and feeling each nook and cranny inside one another.

Yanfei was the first to pull away, a string of salvia was the only thing connecting to both of their now plump lips. Panting was the only thing heard as the lawyer grabbed the other's arm, dragging her into the living room.

The younger girl was about to speak up, curious to know what was going on until she was pushed onto the couch. She looked up with nervousness in her eyes as the older leaned in to connect their lips once more. They both kissed one another until their lunges begged for more oxygen, forcing them to break apart.

"Why... why have you been ignoring me, Hu Tao..?" The tone in the older's voice had Hu Tao's legs quiver in excitement. The smaller girl stayed quiet for a moment, not sure on how to respond.