Chapter 3

I hope this didn't take too long. I'm trying to get chapters up a lot faster guys. I'm just a really bad updater.

Well, this story is going to officially start soon, and I'm getting excited! Woo :)

Chapter 3:

Louis pulled his coat tighter around him as he locked his car. He put his keys safely back into his pocket and made for the door of Starbucks.

He swiftly walked up to the counter and smiled at the brunette that looked about his age. "Two cappuccinos please," he ordered - knowing it was Stan's favourite.

Louis smiled at the waitress as she brought him his drinks. "Thanks, love."

The boy wandered over to a table near the window, and waited for Stan to arrive.

It must've been about fifteen minutes later when Louis glanced out the window and saw Stan's car pull up outside. He watched as Stan stepped out of his car, shut the door behind him and locked it.

As Stan walked in, Louis stood up from his seat and waved him over. Stan looked over at him with an expressionless face, and trudged towards Louis.

He sat down with a sigh, and Louis pushed the cappuccino he bought over to Stan. "Thanks," He said quietly, smiling weakly.

After a couple of minutes of awkward silence between the two, both of them casually sipping their drinks, Louis eventually spoke up, "Look Stan I-"

"Louis," Stan cut off, "We have a lot to talk about." Louis nodded and sat his gaze to the white table. "I have a few questions about this whole thing. Please try and answer them as honestly as you can?" Louis nodded his head again, "Promise."

Stan inhaled and held his breath for a few moments, before breathing out and saying, "Why did you keep it from me Lou?"

Louis eyed his friend. Stan looked upset beyond belief. "Stan look, I-" Louis began shakily.

"No! Lou, I need a straight forward answer! It can't be that hard to tell me why you can't trust me. Why you lied to me. Lou, give me the answers! I need some answers. Don't you think I deserve the truth?"

Louis nodded and looked any where but at Stan. "Well?" Stan snapped, beginning to grow irritated and impatient. Louis looked at him eventually, staring right into his best friend's angry eyes.

"Stan, if I knew Harry was the celebrity, I would have told you!" Louis tried to defend himself.

"That doesn't make any difference, Louis. Why didn't you tell me two bloody years ago!?" Stan hissed.

"I didn't want too, okay!? You have to accept the fact that it was something that was hard to deal with, so I kept it to myself. I'm allowed to keep secrets y'know." Louis stated in a rather sassy tone.

Stan glared hard at Louis."Keeping secrets from your supposed best friend that's as big as that is just low. Even for you, Louis."

Louis sat and played with his fingers under the table as he realised Stan was right. He'd messed up.

"I'm going to London today," Louis mumbled eyes fixed on his drink, not that he'd care anyway... Lou thought to himself.

"What?" Stan asked, trying to sound snappy but instead sounding almost deflated.

"I got an e-mail," Louis spoke up and met Stan's eyes again. "They want most of the... contestants down there and getting settled as soon as possible. The show actually starts in two weeks though..." Louis informed Stan, who sat there trying to take in the new information. His best friend of two years, was moving to London?