Chapter 4

I'm back guys. It was kind of a cliff hanger last chapter...? Yeah well, now you're gonna find out what happens :) Sorry if this update was kind of late, but I'm not very good at uploading so...

Chapter 4:

The two boys stood there, staring at each other. Their eyes roamed one another's bodies, taking in every specific detail that they had not seen in far too long. Nearly everything about Harry had changed in Louis' eyes. His hair had grown longer, so his curls were just a bit wavy. He'd a grown a lot and was a couple of inches taller than the older boy. He'd grown a lot more muscular, and that was obvious to absolutely anybody.

Harry was shocked. Louis looked so different from the last time they saw each other. He had to look down at the older boy, instead of up. The boy's fringe had grown longer, so he had to keep brushing it out of his eyes. His taste in fashion had changed over the years, also. Instead of baggy jumpers and sweats, he wore tight trousers, a striped top with black braces.

"H-hi," Harry stuttered with a small smile which Louis returned.

"Hey," Louis bit his bottom lip to try and stop his grin from growing any larger than it already was. It had been ages since he had last heard Harry's voice, and he just didn't want him to stop talking.

"It's been a while, huh?" Harry chuckled weakly. Louis nodded in agreement, not really knowing what else to say. It had been far too long, both of them thought.

"So," Harry began, wanting to get into a flowing conversation like the ones they used to have, "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing as interesting or exciting as you," Louis muttered, gazing up into Harry's eyes.

Harry sighed, "You and I both know that's not true. How are the girls doing back home? I've not seen them in a while..."

"Oh. My sisters? Yeah, they're doing okay, I guess. Lottie's been a bit stressed out lately but I'm sure she's fine." Louis nodded, switching his gaze to the floor.

Harry nodded along with him, not really sure how to carry on the conversation. He cleared his throat, God Harry! Pull yourself together! He must think you're a right freak! he mentally scolded himself.

"I'm sure she'll come around sooner or later," he finally spoke up. "Are the twins doing okay? They must've grown up a lot since I last saw them."

Louis looked back into Harry's eyes, and answered, "Yeah, they're doing fine. They complain about their homework and any other school related subject all the time, but I guess that's to be expected from two girls their age," he shrugged with a small smile.

"Anyway, what's been going on with you, Harry? Y'know, now that your a pop star and all. Weren't you suppose to be going on tour soon or something?" Louis asked, not wanting to be questioned any longer.

Harry sighed and ran a hand through his unruly curls. "Yeah. I was. But my manager decided to put all the dates back for this show. He seemed to think that this would get me more publicity so they could sell more tickets for the tour," Harry paused for a brief second, "How did you know I was suppose to be going on tour? Do you stalk me?" He asked cheekily.

"No! Of course not! If you hven't noticed, you're kind of a big deal. Everyone talks about you like... Everywhere," Louis rolled his eyes.

"Okay. I really hated the idea of this show, mainly because I would have to wait longer to go on tour. But I guess it's not too bad. After all, I got to meet up with you again," Harry grinned down at Louis.

Louis chuckled, a blush slowly forming on his cheeks as he poked Harry's left dimple - which he hadn't done in far too long. "You have not changed a bit, have you Haz?" He smiled  as he used Harry's old nickname.