Authors note/Prologue

Hey guys! First off, this is dedicated to @forevermystic as it's her idea, and she gave me the permission to use it!! :D

I hope this lives up to what she had in mind!

And here's the description again:

In his defence, Louis was pissed drunk when he did it. He didn't mean to send in that video. He had lost a bet, it was as simple as that. But he hadn't actually thought he'd get chosen.

There is a reality show called: To Find Love, in which a certain celebrity is on the show, and they  choose six men and six women that they might see a possible future with. In this television show, they are all competing to win the celebrity's heart.

Louis understood that. But he also understood that he wasn't planning on lasting long. He'd just get sent home on the first or second round, no matter who the celebrity was.

But the fact that it's Harry Styles, Louis' long time and ex-best friend, would definitely change things.

I'm in love with the idea already and I haven't started writing yet! I hope it's alright...

Prologue:

Louis stumbled around the packed night club. Trying to make his way past dancing bodies to get to the bar. He moved around grinding couples and stepped over passed out teens on the floor.

He wrinkled his nose as the stench of alcohol increased the further he went into the club. He smiled lightly to himself. He's not had a good night out for a while now. And he was going to love every second of this one.

He eventually saw his best mate, Stan, leaning against the bar with a drink held out to him with a suggestive smile on his face.

What could one harmless drink do? Louis thought to himself as he gladly took the drink and gulped it down. He smiled as he felt the familiar burning in his throat that he hadn't felt in a while.

Louis didn't mean for the night to get too out of hand. But that's exactly what happened. The next thing that was happening was he was dancing on the table, belting out the lyrics to Sean Paul's "She Doesn't Mind."

"Hey, hey Lou!" Stan slurred as he leaned most of his body wait on Louis. Louis giggled as he stumbled back but tried to hold Stan up.

"Yes, Stan?" Both boys were now swaying gently, giggling quietly to themselves.

"I think we should make a-a bet" Stan said, picking up some of his body wait now. Lou raised an eyebrow but nodded his head anyway.

"I bet you, you couldn't drink 10 pints in a row without either throwing up or passing out" Stan chuckled to himself.

Louis replied almost instantly, "I-I can!"

And turns out, Louis can't drink 10 pints. He wasn't even close. He had reached about three and half when he ran to the bathroom and threw up everything inside him. And that was how he lost his bet. But nobody knew that losing that bet would cause so much drama in the near future.

I know it's short and terrible, but it's only the prologue. The chapters would be a lot longer.

Was it okay? I thought it was pretty suck-ish if I'm honest. But I care about what you wonderful people out there think! :)

Hopefully, the first chapter will be up in no more than two weeks :D xx