Chapter 1

I'm back with a BOOOOOOM :D

Hope you like it! :) xxx

Chapter 1:

Harry paced around in his dressing room, waiting for the news. His management had called a meeting to discuss future plans for his career. They had decided they had wanted to talk without Harry there, and tell him later.

Harry was already stressed as it is, and then they had to throw in a meeting to top it all off. Perfect. He had about an hour and a half before he had to go and do another interview. Where they ask the same boring questions.

After what felt like an eternity, his door swung open and in walked Lucy - a member of his management team. Harry sat himself down on the sofa, and gestured for her to do the same. He smiled his famous Harry Styles smile at her which she gladly returned.

"So, Harry. We've come to a decision." She started. Harry nodded his head, signalling for her to continue. "You are going to be taking part in this reality show called: To Find Love an-" Lucy started to explain but was cut off my a very surprised looking Harry.

"A reality TV show? Ha! There is no way I'm going on a reality TV show" Harry shook his head. Lucy sighed. "But Harry, Will deci-"

"I don't care what Will has decided on! I say I'm not going on that stupid show, so I'm not! Okay?" Harry all but yelled. He slouched back into the sofa, and looked down at his lap feeling ashamed of his sudden outburst. His chocolate curls hung over his eyes as he tried to calm his breathing.

He looked up and his green eyes locked onto Lucy's brown ones. He sighed, "I'm sorry. I just don't want to be on a TV show. Wait, is this show to do with love?!" Harry questioned. Lucy didn't reply, just nodded her head.

"Look. I'm nineteen years old. I don't care about 'love' at the minute. I just want to have fun and make music." Harry sighed exasperatedly. Lucy gave him a sympathetic smile and rubbed his shoulder in assurance.

"Harry, you're going to have to go through with this anyway, you may as well think positive about it? It probably won't be as bad as you think. You didn't even let me finish explaining how the game works" she chuckled lightly. Harry smiled softly and asked her to continue.

"Well, many people all around the world of both genders send in videos telling us -you- about themselves. You'll eventually narrow it down to twelve finalists. Six male, six female. And then the show goes live and there's round after round, and you pick the one that will win."

Harry stayed silent for a moment or two, before looking up and locking eyes with Lucy. "Is that it?" He questioned. She nodded her head. "Yes, that's pretty much how it goes, but I doubt it will be as simple" She shrugged. Harry nodded slowly, taking in all of this new information.

"Why both genders? I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm straight" Harry chuckled quietly. Lucy laughed along with him. "I don't know kid, just makes it a little bit more interesting I suppose."

"Okay, whatever you say" Harry rolled his eyes. Lucy stood up, bid Harry a goodbye and told him that more information will be given to him later, and left.

The curly haired teenager sank back into the furniture, making himself comfortable. It couldn't be that bad. He had to look on the bright side! He might actually meet someone, and then that would make this 'popstar' life a little easier.

He sighed and slipped his phone out of his pocket and opened up the Twitter app. He looked through all his mentions and smiled as he read things that his fans had tweeted. He really loved his fans and his supporters. He appreciated everything they had done for him over the past year and a half. He just wished everyone knew that.