Azure's Personality

Normal: Calm, Hard to anger, at times stoic, well-meaning, proud, at times can have a sense of humor, fierce, intimidating to his enemies and rivals alike,  loyal to those he cares about, doesn't take betrayal kindly, a good-hearted warrior, brutal to his enemies, won't hesitate to go for the kill if his enemies are deemed to far gone for redemption, very strong willed, intelligent, determined, trains on a near-constant basis, day and night, attempting to hone his skills as quickly as possible.

When using Berserker Mode: Feral, Aggressive, Sometimes can't tell between enemy or ally, Unpredictable, silent but deadly, reckless when he fights,  will charge head on at the enemy without a second thought regardless of the consequences, animalistic.

When using Removal: cruel, ruthless, lusts for battle, violent,  psychopathic, obsesses over becoming the strongest, at times prideful but not to the point of arrogance, is dedicated to nothing but fighting and growing stronger with each person he defeats,  and will sometimes kill them, deep resentment for those who are weak and he won't even think it's worth his time killing them, enjoys a challenging fight, despises when people manipulate others to gain further strength, wrathful, very brutal, takes in the pleasure of fighting against those who are overly arrogant so he can crush their pride when he dominates the fight. 

When using his Burning State: Same as normal except he is more prone to anger and rage but not on a psychological level but more of a fighting level type of anger.

When using God Mode: Same as normal but they are intensified to the point where he'll become more determined to defeat his enemies.