(Season 1) Chapter 4

[AN: Sorry for the late Chapter. I was too busy with school work and I didn't have enough time to work on this fanfic]

[A few hours later]

The sun can be seen setting down meaning that night is coming....

---

*STOMP* *STOMP*

Azure can be seen carrying multiple corpses of the small kajiu he had hunted earlier that have features that show that they are from an environment filled with lava while walking through a swamp terrain.

Azure: Only a couple thousand steps away from home. Man, Kong's gonna love these, I know I did cause I already got a sample of them. And *makes a sound of satisfaction* boy were they good!

Just as when Azure makes his way through a dense forest, he sees some blood spattered on a few tree branches along with said branches looking as if something broke them off.

Azure(thoughts): Huh? There was a fight here? Dang, can't believe I missed it. Well, might as well see what type of creature this is.

He closely inspects the blood and he sniffs it and it's a scent that he is often similar with and it makes him growl a bit knowing what these creatures did to Kong's family in the past.

Azure: Well time to see what these Skull Crawlers were up to this time.

He smacks his tail against some trees so he can get a better angle in the direction he's going in and it's annoying sometimes because his tail would often get stuck in some branches at times and it almost resulted in his death at one point but that is a story for another time.

*SMACK*SMACK*

A bundle of trees are swiped off the ground by his tail as Azure transverses through the forest in much more suitable fashion since he just cleared some space so he can move his tail much easier through this environment.

Azure: That's better, now to see what the hell happened?

While carefully adjusting the dead corpses of the Great Lava Rhinos' in both his arms, Azure enters into a lake area and his eyes widen in surprise at he sees is that a massacre must of happened with all the guts and blood that are seen spread out in the entire area.

He sees multiple corpses of Skull Crawlers with one having their head completely crushed, another with their lower jaw ripped off. And another with their head mushed to smithereens with their eye sockets gone. He sees another skull crawler dead with half of it's body almost separated between each other.

Azure: What the f**k!?!

He sees another skull crawler dead in the distance with a spot in it's back that looked as if it got cleaved with an axe of some sorts making him contemplate on who or what caused this.

Azure: *Shakes his head in denial* No, Kong couldn't have done this. I know her, she would rather swiftly kill them despite her hatred for these things.

He then begins to turn to his right and he looks up into the sky at a mountain in the distance with a determined expression not noticing his pupils turning bright blue for a couple moments.