(Season 1) Chapter 3

*Moments after Azure left for his hunt per usual*

[Location: Azure and Kong's Cave]

----Kong's POV----

Seeing him leave and with that pose he did earlier with his arms made my heart throb for some reason and it felt really good~.....Wait!

Me(blushing): *Slaps herself making her cheek red for a few seconds* Why am I thinking about him like that! What is wrong with me?!

Shaking my head in fierce denial about what I thought of Azure earlier, I begin to think about going to a section within our cave to grab something that I often use in my hunts whenever I have the time since Azure is either training or hunting and he trains much harder than I do to the point where I worry about him sometimes because he would have blood around his body. I won't dwell on that until another time as this is very important.

Me: Now where the hell did put that thing exactly? Even though it's been weeks I can't just spent my time cooped up in this cave without anything to do once in a while.

With my decision decided, I get up from the plant futon and head off deep into the cave to look for something that I made a couple years ago, it helped me save some time whenever I had the chance to go hunting myself and that was when Azure would go off training somewhere.

I walk through multiple entrances which are illuminated by the bright cyan colored plants in the cave while wondering what Azure could be hunting for this time since last time he brought back multiple piles of Spirit Tigers with some of them already in his mouth and he dropped several of them onto a nearby smooth but rough boulder that is located somewhere in the cave for me to eat.

*****

Spirit Tiger: Tiger-Type Kaiju

Threat Category: 2

Height: 15 Meters

Weight: 2500

*****
Once I had finished my meal, I gathered up the antlers and stored them away for later use until now because I am going to upgrade my weapon with those materials.

Once I found what I was looking for, I grabbed the item along with the antlers of the spirit tigers, and then I grab a stone hammer that was nearby just as I place everything onto a boulder that had the smoothest surface and I begin working on upgrading my personal item of interest.

---A Couple Minutes Later---

Me: *sigh* Well time to see what the final product looks like.

Wiping some sweat off my head, I take a few steps back to see what changes I added to my weapon.