😇 6 😇

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks while he looks worried at Jungkook. When Jungkook arrived at home, he called Jimin to tell him everything. And now Jimin is with Jungkook, who is sitting crying on the couch. Hoseok and Yoongi are also with them. "I don't know how i feel." Jungkook says. Jimin pulls Jungkook close. "It's okay, Kookie. Everything will be alright." Jimin says.

"I don't know hyung. He doesn't recognize me. He was so rude to me. And that Hayeon girl. I don't trust her." Jungkook says. Jimin sighs. "Don't give up on him okay?" Jimin says. "I have to hyung. He doesn't know me anymore. I've officially lost him." Jungkook says while crying.

Jimin looks at Hoseok and Yoongi. Hoseok sighs. "Should i talk to Taehyung?" Hoseok asks. Jungkook doesn't answer. "Kookie, let me talk to him for you." Hoseok says. Jungkook slowly looks at Hoseok. "Do you really wanna do that for me?" Jungkook asks. Hoseok nods.

"Ofcourse i wanna do that for you. You would do the same for me." Hoseok says. Jungkook nods. Hoseok smiles. "Then i'll go to him tomorrow, since i think he needs to rest today." Hoseok says. Jungkook nods. "I think Yoongi and i need to go now." Hoseok says. Jungkook nods.

"What are you gonna do Chim? Will you come with us or will you stay with Kookie?" Hoseok asks. "I'll stay here for the night. I don't want Jungkook to be alone right now." Jimin says. Hoseok nods. "We understand. Take care of him." Hoseok says. Jungkook smiles. Then Hoseok and Yoongi leaves.

"You can go if you want. I don't need you to pity me." Jungkook says. "I'm not pitying you." Jimin says. "I wanna be there for you since you are my best friend. And right now you need someone." Jimin says. "So let me stay here with you. Let me take care of you. You need someone right now. So please accept it." Jimin says. Jungkook sighs but nods.

"Okay." Jungkook says. "But only if you really want to." Jungkook says. Jimin smiles. "Ofcourse Kookie. Everything for my best friend." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles. And that night Jimin did everything to make sure Jungkook wouldn't feel alone or sad. Like every best friend should do.