😇 30 😇

Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting in a cab. They are on their way to the airport. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok are sitting in another cab. Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand. "I really missed you." Taehyung says. Jungkook looks at him. "I thought you hated me. Because i left you." Jungkook says.

"I wanted to hate you. But I couldn't. My love for you is much bigger. I could never hate you." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's bump. "So we are getting a girl huh?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. "Five more months and then our baby girl will come." Jungkook says. "I can't wait." Taehyung says.

"Same here." Jungkook says. They smile at each other. "So you guys are gay?" The driver asks. Taehyung smiles and nods. "Yeah. We love each other very much." Taehyung says. The driver pulls the car to the side of the road. Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asks. "Get out of the car." The driver says.

"What? Why?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook starts to shake a little. "Because i don't want gays in my cab." The driver says. "What the hell?" Taehyung says. He then notices that Jungkook is shaking. "Get the fuck out of this car." The driver says. He gets out of the car and opens the door of Jungkook's side.

He unbuckles the seatbelt from Jungkook and he drags him out of the car. "HEY." Taehyung yells before getting out of the car. He walks to the driver and grabs him by his shirt. "Don't you dare to touch my boyfriend. You jerk." Taehyung says before punching the man on his face. Jungkook starts sobbing.

Then Taehyung grabs their suitcases out of the trunk. The driver gets up. "You guys are faggots." The driver says before getting in the cab. He drives away. Taehyung looks at Jungkook. He kneels down in front of Jungkook. "Baby, are you okay?" Taehyung asks. He looks worried at Jungkook. "I'm scared hyung." Jungkook says while holding his hand onto his bump.

Taehyung hugs him. "It's okay, baby. I'm here." Taehyung says. Jungkook cries. Taehyung sighs. "That jerk. I hope he walks under a bus." Taehyung hisses while comforting Jungkook.

Everything what has been said in this chapter, i don't mean it okay? It's just for the fanfic. So please don't be rude to me. Because i support people who are in the LGBTQ+ community.