Chapter 1: Meticulous Meeting

Hogwarts, the school of witchcraft and wizardry, ran by the finest headmaster that has ever graced it's grounds, Albus Dumbledore. That was where I am headed. Joanne Evans is my Aunt, although I like to call her my mother as this is what she's been to me all my life.

"Alright...", Joanne murmured. "Platform 9 and ¾ is this way".

This had been the part I most feared. I was told by Jo that all students had to cross through a brick wall in order to arrive at the magical platform. Of course Jo had assured me that it is harmless and will be over in a jiffy, but I couldn't help but worry that the wall might not let me through, I was afraid that I would smash into the wall and Singara, my school supplies and my dignity will all come crashing down around me. I trust that would be a scene that every muggle is bound to be captivated by, and not in the good way. Singara is my pet owl. I only acquired her two days prior, but I've already created a magical bond with her. She is a snowy owl, she is a magnificent titanium white that no one could deny is striking, there are several glittered, silver feathers giving her an ethereal appearance. I had already noticed multiple muggles admire her already, without questioning what an eleven-year-old girl could possibly be doing with an owl at a train station. If only they had the luxury of knowing. Jo abruptly stopped, and glanced at the brick wall that separated the platforms 9 and 10.

"Alright, this is where I leave you, dear", Jo said.

"Mum, you aren't coming with me?", I questioned, fear clearly evident in my voice.

"No, sweetheart", she replied. "Your Uncle needs to be picked up from the hospital, surgeries are quite uncomfortable, he is highly medicated and would not be capable of driving himself".

"Why could you not get Aunt Petunia to pick him up".

"I would never, that heartless women...".

"What about Harry. Will I get to see him today? I'm so excited", I said, quickly changing the subject. Jo frowned down at me, a mix of guilt and disapproval. She sighed.

"Sweetie", she started, she looked down at the ground refusing to look me in the eye.
Jo always said my eyes were exactly like my Mother's, bright green, or as Jo like to describe them, 'A gorgeous, enchanted forest'. I never knew my Mother. Her name was Lily Evans, she died 2 days after I was born. I felt like a curse, taking the blame for my mother's death, but it wasn't me. It was that stupid dark wizard Voldemort. I know you should not say his name, but I was not scared. I know my Mother had a husband named James Potter, but he wasn't my Dad, in fact no one seemed to know who my Dad was, but I trusted that there would be more answers lying with Harry, and Hogwarts. My auntie continued, "Harry, doesn't actually know about you..."

"What?", I asked. How could he not know about me? I am his half-sister after all.

"Your Aunt Petunia and your curt Uncle Vernon refused to let Harry know anything about magic, anything about his family or his abilities. They wanted to get rid of the wizardry".

"As cruel as that is to Harry", I sympathised. "What does it have to do with Harry not being aware of me?".

"Well, I endorsed magic and so your Aunt Petunia rather disowned me, and if Harry knew about his half-sister, who just happens to be a witch. Well... That would meddle with their plans to make Harry as muggle as the- Oh my goodness gracious would you look at the time!".

Aunt Jo was now in a panic, her hand ran through her hair as she looked at her wristwatch.
"I'm sorry, baby", she apologised, and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I have to go".

She was just to escape when I said "But what if it doesn't let me through!?".

She turned around but continued to hurry off.
"You will be fine!" she promised. "You know what to do...  Best to do it at a bi-".