Chapter 1 - A new beautiful morning

My mental health goes ⬆️⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️⬇️

Anyways, I'm back and, I'm going to start writing again (•‿•) I'll update 3-4 chapters a day (random)

I chose to write this first because I need a  positive character.......

'OI, BELARUS, WAKE YO ASS UP B****'

Belarus bolts awake as soon as the water hit his face. 'Hey, what was that for?!' Ukraine only rolls his eyes at his brother's question. 'You told me to wake you up' Ukraine says. 'YEAH, BUT I'VE NEVER TOLD YOU TO SPLASH MY FACE WITH WATER-' a towel hits Belarus' face, to shut him up. 'Whatever, dude. You told me to wake you up, and I did just that'

'What time is it?' Belarus asks.

'It's 5:10 am, just as you asked' Ukraine replied.

'Why did you even make me wake you up at 5:10?! That's random as hell. You know that classes start at 9 Am. You high?'

'Because today is a very important day!'

As usual, Belarus grabs his phone, then stands up to leave.

Belarus slams the door with a huge smile on his face.

'Special day? The hell? It's not Phil's birthday..... Weirdo' Ukraine shrugged then left the room.

Belarus would sometimes be awake until 4 am, wake up at 3 am to play games, and etc. But today, he immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. Seems like he is serious about going somewhere this early in the morning.

He ran down to the dining table, ate as quickly as he could, then he said goodbye to everyone.

'What's wrong with him?' Russia asks.

'He usually acts like that when it's Phil's birthday' Russia says.

'That's what I thought. And, I know for a fact that it isn't Phil's birthday'

'I think we should just let him be, we shouldn't be nosy'

Russia and Ukraine chose to say nothing but, agree to what Kazakhstan said.

------------

Belarus listens to his favorite song as he walks along the sidewalk. People have been staring at him as he walks by but, he doesn't mind them. Belarus walks happily until he reaches his first destination, A local bakery. Everyone is surprised to see him here at this time of the day.

'Mr. Belarus, what brings you here?'

'What's with the surprised reaction, Mr. Dex? Can't I come here?' Belarus says with his iconic cheeky smile.

'Well... No... Of course you can come here, Sir'

'What can I get for you, sir?' The man immediately changes the topic.

'Can I have a bag full of chocolate croissants, and a box of crinkles. chocolate crinkles' The old man smiles a bit, realizing Belarus' intention for getting these pastries.

The man hands Belarus a paper bag that contains 6 croissants, and a box that contains 26 medium sized crinkles.

After Belarus pays, he hears the man say 'Another lady caught your eye?'

Belarus chuckles, then he turns around to face the old man.

'No, these are for my best friend Philippines' 'He loves these. I know that these will put a smile on his face' Belarus says with a genuine smile. The old man is even more surprised. 'Oh... Alright then... Have a safe trip, sir...' The man is dumbfounded.