Chapter 12

When Phil was about to go in the Cafe, someone grabs the door handle and stops to make eye contact with Philip. Seems like phil had found his date. A handsome and talk young man with pale green eyes. The person opens the door, letting Phil go in first to be a gentleman. Once the two have settled down on a table, they talked about what they would like to order. Once they settled their orders, the man stood up to order for them. Philip sighs and pulls out his phone. Belarus taught him about websites and good apps where he could read novels from. Phil clicked an app. The screen went black as it showed a buffering sign. 'Data...' Philip says under his breath. As he stares into the black screen, his face reflecting... it snaps him back to his reality. All of this is useless.. he wouldn't fall for anyone else because he can't let of of his feelings for Belarus. The only way for him to actually try to fall in live live someone else, if he truly moves on from his first love.

'Hola, Philip. I've got our order!' Philip smiles shyly at the man and thanks him. Phil likes the hot feel of coffee. The coffee is comforting while listening listening to his date talk. Before Philip could take a sip of the coffee, someone accidentally slips and spills their iced coffee on Phil's coat. Phil shudders from the cold liquid on his shoukder. Because of it, he accidentally dropped his coffee as well. The woman gasps in fear, thinking that she had ruined a very expensive coat when it's the opposite. 'I... I..  I'm so so sorry! Please forgive me, I didn't mean it I..  tissue! Tissue please take tissue this tissue!' The woman frantically tries to wipe the sticky coffee from Phil's coat. Phil stands up and stops the woman by telling her that everything alright. 'I.. it's okay... it's just a cheap coat. And I can gk wash it. Go back back your day. It's fine' Philip tells the woman. The woman seemed so happy when he heard him say that. She hugged Phil and thanked him before leaving. 'Ayo.. are you okay, Philip? Please take my handkerchief' Philip refuses, waving his hand to say no. Phil's date wiped the table clean.

When they thought that everything was fine, another person accidentally spills their drink on Phil's date. His date shouts curse words in spanish because of the pain of the hot liquid. In panic, Phil splashes him with cold water. Thinking that this is the worse that its going to get, a child comes running while holding a cake and then bumps into Phil's date. Not only is his clothes wet, but now he has cake pieces stuff to his pants. The date is a complete disaster. Phil stares apologetically at Phil's date. 'I'm really sorry, Alejandro.. the date went.. awful' Phil says. The man now has to go home to shower and change his clothes. Meeting up later seems extremely slim. It would be like a second date already...

Alejandro grand Phil's hand and places it to qhere his heart should be. 'Can you feel my heartbeat, amore?' Before lhil could speak, he gets shushed by a finger. 'I think that it's a sign, don't you think? Maybe things happened within an hour or so... I think it's a sign sign we aren't meant to be together a that we should go on our separate ways now' Philip didn't expect to hear this. But perhaps he's right.

Philip was the first to leave. Walking out of the Cafe, he has heavy and confusing thoughts. The few past dates have also not been good... is it a sign that he would be alone forever?