chapter 7

'Don't worry, Philip. That guy won't kidnap you or something' Belarus says jokingly. He shut his mouth immediately when he noticed that Phil became even more uncomfortable. 'I'm sorry.. it wasn't a good joke..' he says to make it up to Phil a bit.

Philip sighs, wanting to break the silence. 'So... where is this guy at? What's his name?' Belarus doesn't say anything, he only continues to walk while he has his normal lively smile on his face.

'Oh..'

Philip noticed that Belarus is actually looking at some girls.... jealousy is starting to arouse again, but he remains calm.

About two meters away from the girls, Belarus pushes Philip to the side and waves him goodbye. Philip curses at Belarus under his breath.

'Bye Phil! Have fun' Belarus says with his thumbs in the air.

Phil was pushed to the direction of the teacups, so he figured that it's where he should go. 'Well... at least it's much peaceful' Philip says as he walks towards the ride.

Walking for a few steps, someone taps his shoulder. 'Oh, my apologies... I didn't mean to startle you. Philippines, is it?' The man tries to smile softly, thought Phil can sense the nervousness in his eyes. 'Yes... and you are?' The man introduces himself as Liam. Philip plans to cut this date short, so he takes the initiative and invites the man to the teacups ride.

The tall man follows him quietly. When they got on the ride, they sat a bit far from each other.

The man's quietness made him uncomfortable. It makes Phil think that he isn't the man's type. After the ride, Philip glances at his date. His lips are sealed, seeming quite uncomfortable.... Philip frowns and sighs deeply. 'Um... want to play some games?' The man quietly nods and follows him to a fishing game. They both played for two times, and the man managed to get a large plushie. Meanwhile Philip only managed to get two small plushies. Philip picked a pink whale and a turtle.

Liam picked a large octopus plush, and a small cat plush. He was hesitant to give philip the plushes, because he thinsk thinks Philip might not like them.

He turned around to quickly give phil the plushies, but Philip is comforting a crying child. For a second he thought Phil left... Philip gave his turtle plush to the young boy, and the boy beemed with joy. The man was stunned... Philip is one of the countries that didn't like to share on social media, so not much is heard from him. He's very nice and is good with children. Rumors argue that he either has a very bold personality that gets him in trouble so the nations don't let him be on the internet, or he's actually just very shy based on an interview. Liam believes the second one even more now. 'Hey, are you okay?' Philip asks him. 'Me? Y-yes! Umm.. please have them! I won them for you' ge says while offering the plushies to Philip. Philip blinks twice before reacting. Philip blushes in embarrassment before saying thanks to the man. Philip returns the favour by giving him the pink whale plushie. Phil has a lot of plushies, to the point where he has a room full of them, because they won't fit in his closet. The man would cherish the pink whale plusue forever.

'Umm.. so want to play other games?'

'Thank God...'

Phil raises a brow at the man. Giving him the "what do you mean" look.

'I was sl nervous from he start! I didn't know if I was offending you, doing something wrong, if you didn't like me, my appearance, or anything about me...'