Plans ruined (Dreamnotfound)

New book, new plots!

-No ones POV-
Dream blinked his eyes open. He looked to his side and saw his boyfriend sleeping on his chest, cuddled onto his side. The view made Dream smile. He noticed that his stomach was feeling a bit off, not much, just a bit achy and letting out tiny rumbles from time to time. Dream thought that he might just be hungry.

  "Georgieee, wake uppp" Dream groaned and snuggled his face to his boyfriend's neck. George yawned and looked at Dream. "Morning luv" George said quietly and rubbed up and down Dream's back. "Can you please make me breakfast, pretty please" Dream said sleepily. "Did you wake me up just to ask me to make you breakfast?" George huffed.

   "Yes, you got a hungry boyfriend to feed" Dream murmured, still snuggled to his boyfriend's neck. "I hear that" George laughed when Dream's belly let out a gurgle. Dream blushed a bit from embarrassment when George got up from under the covers. "Love you" Dream said and George blew a kiss to him while getting out the room.

When Dream sat up in the bed, he could feel his stomach cramp again. "What the hell?" He groaned and rubbed his stomach with pressure, hoping it would ease it off. It definitely wasn't hunger, it was an upset stomach just like he had feared. But he in no way was gonna tell George, he would just think Dream was a baby and make fun of him.

"Dream! Breakfast is ready!" George yelled from down stairs. Dream wasn't down for breakfast anymore when he realized how upset his belly really was. He got out of bed hesitantly, his stomach sloshing uncomfortably. Dream kept a hand over his tummy as he walked down the stairs, he always slept shirtless. "I made all of your favorites, eggs on toast and some coffee" (At first I accidentally wrote seggs on toast...)

   George said smiling when he set the table up.
The smell made Dream's stomach turn and he felt a bit nauseous. "Thank you George" Dream said and cracked a fake smile. They both sat down to eat, Dream picked the bread up hesitantly and took small bites out of it. George looked at him concerned, just minutes ago he was hungry but no he struggled to even eat one piece of toast.

George could hear Dream's stomach gurgle and grumble, he knew that it either meant he was hungry or an upset stomach. Because he was eating, the first one wasn't an option. "Dream baby you feeling ok?" The older guy asked. Dream's looked up from his food and his stomach ached. "Yes, why wouldn't I be?" Dream asked and looked at his boyfriend.

  "Well your tummy's being really noisy babe, is it upset?" George asked. "No no, just taking a bit to digest the food" the blonde guy said and kept eating his toast. George still wasn't sure if Dream was telling the truth or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time~skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream and George were sitting in the car, Dream was driving. They were on their way to the mall, George had said he needed to buy a new charging cord for his phone. He also suggested that they would go grab a coffee or something. Dream couldn't say no even tho his stomach got even worse from the coffee he had drank earlier.

   His stomach whined in pain and Dream grunted quietly. He really wanted to slip a hand under his hoodie and rub it but then George would notice something was wrong. Then his belly started rumbling non stop and it was in so much pain. "Dream, are you sure you're ok? Your belly sounds really sore" George said and held his boyfriend's hand.

  "Mhm" Dream said and swallowed his tears. "Hey, please tell the truth. I see you're in pain" George said and looked at Dream. Dream couldn't hold the act anymore. "T-tummy's upset" Dream whimpered and his hands started shaking a bit. "I knew something was wrong, we can turn back if you want to" George said softly and held Dream's hand again.

  "N-no, let's just go to the mall. Please just give me belly rubs" Dream said quietly and moved George's hand to under his hoodie. "Of course love" George hummed and started rubbing his lover's stomach. Dream let out a whimper when his tummy roared in pain as George pushed pressure on it. "Hey, we need to go back. I'll give you cuddles to make your belly feel all better" George said softly as he saw tears pouring out of Dream's eyes.

   Dream just nodded as he turned back at the nearest spot where he could. As they arrived back at home, Dream immediately unbuckled his seatbelt and George did too. "Let's go Dreamie" George said smiling sadly as Dream held his stomach as he was almost doubled over himself. George opened their apartment door and lead him on the couch.

George sat on the couch and let Dream lay his head on his lap. Dream was letting out quiet whimpers as George started making soothing circles on his boyfriend belly. "You feel bloated love" The brunette boy whispered and put his other hand in Dream's hair. Dream's belly gurgled again and ached painfully. "W-why is it making so much noise!" Dream cried out and pushed George's hands away.

He started pushing on it, making all the grumbles come out at the same time. "O-ow!" Dream yelled as the pressuring wasn't a good idea. "Don't force your belly love" George said and replaced Dream's hand with his own. He started making soothing circles on Dream's stomach, it made it whine in pain. It wasn't soothing it at all, the movement was causing more discomfort for him.

"N-no please take your hands off! It hurts so bad!" Dream sobbed and pushed his boyfriend's hands off. George looked shocked when Dream just cried on his lap. "Would it help if I opened your jeans?" George asked, he lifted Dream's hoodie up, Dream looked like he was about five months pregnant. Immediately when George opened the button and zipper, he could see Dream's face relax a bit.

"Does that help?" George asked softly. "Yes, yes it does" Dream sighed in relief when some of the pressure was relieved, acid bubbled in his stomach. Dream's belly whined as it got rid of the pressure. "I would like the belly rubs now" Dream smiled a bit and the shorter guy placed a hand on his belly. Now the sounds were more happy rumbles from the relief and Dream felt a lot better.

"Please Dream, next time tell me if you have an upset tummy. I didn't know upset stomach's were so bad for you" George whispered as he combed through Dream's hair and rubbed his lover stomach. "I don't know why I get random really painful upset bellys that hurt so badly" Dream whispered. They cuddled for the rest of the day and in the evening Dream was already feeling a lot better.

Sorry if this is bad, this is my first sickfict.