Littel superhero's accident (Wilbur & Tommy)

Request by Ayyyyyyyyyyydrian

Little: Tommy (2-5) CG:Wilbur

A/N: So this is a sickfic book but as you see I can do little space stories here too but I would like to keep them in the little space book, thank you!

Plot: Tommy tells Wilbur he fell over and thinks he broke his arm in multiple places and Wilbur doesn't think it's that serious. But when Tommy starts crying, Wilbur immediately takes him to the hospital. Turns out it was only a fracture but Tommy ends up getting spoiled afterwards.

-No ones POV-
Tommy was playing superheroes outside by himself, he was running alongside a rocky road with a blanket tied around his neck as a cape.
     "Weeeee!" Tommy yelled as he ran around. But he wasn't being that careful, he didn't notice a bigger rock in front of him and soon, his shoe hit the rock and Tommy started falling.

The boy let out a scared yelp as he couldn't stop his fall and he tried to hold his arms out as to protect his body. He landed straight on his arm and it made a tiny "snap" sounds when it bend under his
"Ah- owww..." Tommy cried out as now he was laying on the ground with his arm in an uncomfortable position under him.
"Ow ow ow owwww..." Tommy whined and sat up, holding his arm with his other healthy hand.

Tommy looked at his arm while he hiccuped softly, trying his hardest not to cry. The little boy was sure that he had definitely broken his arm in many places, it hurt so bad!
"I-I want Wilby..." Tommy sniffled and rubbed his eyes. As he looked around and realized that Wilbur was probably inside, Tommy started to push himself up from the ground.

When the hurt little boy finally got himself up, he started shuffling back inside, looking for Wilbur. He opened the door with a sniffle and peeked in to see Wilbur reading in the living room.
"W-Wilby..." Tommy sniffled from the living room door, Wilbur turned to look at him.
"Hmh? What is it?" Wilbur asked as he looked up from the book. Tommy was shaking and sniffling as he held his arm.

"I b-bwoke my a-awm, it h-huwts!" Tommy sniffled shakily. Wilbur sighed, knowing Tommy was a dramatic person so the situation wouldn't be as bad as the boy was saying.
"I'm sure it's not broken Toms, come here, let me take a look at it" Wilbur said and signed for Tommy to come closer so he could check it out.

        Tommy shuffled over and slowly removed his other hand from the way which he was using to hold onto his hurting arm. Wilbur started looking at Tommy's arm. Wilbur didn't think it was that bad until Tommy started sobbing from the slightest touch.
        "O-ow ow ow! S-stowp!" Tommy sobbed out and tried to pull away from Wilbur as his touch was hurting him.

         Wilbur looked up at Tommy in concern.
         "Toms? Does it really hurt that bad?" Wilbur asked worriedly. He didn't thought Tommy's injury was that serious. Tommy nodded while broken sobs escaped his mouth. Wilbur immediately put the book down.
         "Alright Toms, we need to go to the hospital to see if your arm is really broken" Wilbur said and offered to pick Tommy up.

           Tommy just sobbed as he was picked up by Wilbur and placed onto his hip.
          "N-no! No hospital!" Tommy bawled and tried to get away from Wilbur's arms but he couldn't push him off with only one hand.
          "Sunshine we have to, it could be serious! I don't want you to be in pain" Wilbur explained and held him close, trying to soothe him and calm him down by gently bopping him in his arms.

           Tommy calmed down a bit and his sobbing turned to sniffing as Wilbur held him close and bopped him. The little held tightly onto Wilbur and the man started carrying him to the car. He set Tommy on the backseat and buckled his seatbelt.
          "It's okay Toms, the doctor will make you feel better" Wilbur said softly and gently kissed Tommy'a forehead. The boy sniffled and rubbed his eyes, he didn't like going to the doctors.

          Wilbur got on the front seat and started the car, pulling off from the driveway and starting to drive. Tommy started crying again as he felt pain in his arm.
          "W-Wilby it h-huwt!" Tommy sobbed and held onto his arm with his healthy hand. Wilbur reached to the backseat and placed a gentle hand on Tommy's leg, rubbing it soothingly.

         "Shhh shhh, it's okay. The doctor will make you feel better" Wilbur tried to calm him down as he kept on driving. It was hard to keep Tommy calm the whole way there but soon he pulled onto the parking lot. He walked to Tommy's side of the car and opened the door.
         "Alright Toms, let's go" Wilbur said with a soft smile and unbuckled Tommy's seatbelt. He lifted the miserable boy into his arms and carried him inside to the hospital and to the front desk.

         Wilbur spoke to the front desk worker and they were told to wait in the waiting room. Tommy clung onto Wilbur tightly while crying softly.
        "I w-wanna go h-home..." Tommy whimpered as he laid against Wilbur. The older man softly rubbed his back.
        "I know hun I know. We will see the doctor and then we can go home, okay?" Wilbur spoke gently and stroked through Tommy's hair with his hand. Tommy sniffled quietly as they waited for the doctor to call them in.

        "Tom Simons?" The doctor soon called fork the office door. The little peeked up from Wilbur's lap and Wilbur lifted Tommy up and carried him into the room. The doctor started asking them questions.
       Tommy told the doctor what had happened with a little help from Wilbur. The doctor nodded along and started examining Tommy's arm.
       "Hmm... okay... I see.... Alright, I think we need to get an x-ray" The doctor said and stood up.

        Tommy looked at Wilbur with big scared eyes. Wilbur softly kissed his forehead and rubbed his back.
       "I know hun, I know. It will be okay. I will be on your side the whole time" Wilbur promised and looked at the little. Tommy nodded shakily and sniffled. Soon they were in the x-ray room with Tommy changed into a hospital gown.

        The x-ray was done quickly and they waited in the waiting room for the results. Tommy had gotten some pain killers so the pain in his arm wasn't as bad, the little was clearly exhausted.
        "It's okay Toms... we can go home soon..." Wilbur whispered and combed through Tommy's hair. Soon a nurse walked to them.
        "Alright, I have your results here" the nurse said and looked at the papers in her hands.

        Tommy and Wilbur looked over to the nurse.
       "The good news, it's not broken" The nurse said, making Wilbur sigh in relief.
       "But there is a fracture in Tom's arm. So we need to put a brace on it" The nurse explained, Wilbur nodded and Tommy sniffled. The little burried his face to Wilbur's chest with a sniffle.

      Tommy got a brace put onto his arm and him and Wilbur went home. Wilbur carried the boy onto the couch after on the way home they had went to get ice cream.
      "Would you need anything Toms?" Wilbur asked as he wanted to spoil the boy rotten. Tommy shook his head with a little giggle.
     "No Thankies Wilby, jus' ice cweam" Tommy said with a smile.

      For the next few days Tommy was spoiled rotten by Wilbur. He was bought new toys, ice cream, candy, anything he asked for.

This is probably bad, idk.