The stubborn prison warden and his protective boyfriend (Awesamdude & Ponk)

Request by: dokaaja666

A/N: So if you speak Finish you can understand the request but if you don't... then you don't. I don't have the energy to translate it to the non Finish readers (yes I'm Finish) so you can just read the shortened version from the plot :)

Plot: Sam breaks some bones at work, like a few ribs. He doesn't want to go to the hospital and tries to tell everyone that he's fine. But Ponk is really suspicious about it because they are in a relationship and it hurts really bad if you break your ribs. So Ponk notices that Sam isn't acting normal so he takes him to the hospital.

And this is a dsmp story but a lil bit an irl story. Like they have hospitals and stuff but Sam is still like an half creeper and he works at the prison. So don't come at me for the relationship part.

This story has a lot of POV changes so don't get confused.

-Sam's POV-
I built a ladder against the prison wall as I was about to climb to fix one of the windows that was broken by lightning. I started climbing up with the glass on my hands, steadily but quickly. I didn't want to look down, I wold probably get terrified and fall. As I was almost at the window level, with my shaky legs, I missed a step. My heart skipped a beat as I lost my balance and I started falling.

   I didn't have time to react by screaming or anything because of how quickly it happened. Soon I hit the ground with such force and I fell right on my right side. I swore I could hear a crack like sound as I hit the ground. Then I only saw white and I felt so dizzy, like I was gonna throw up. Tears burned my eyes as I started whimpering on the ground, I didn't mean to cry but I hurt so fucking bad.

   After a few minutes when I could actually see something again, I looked up at the sky as I was still holding my side and crying quietly. "Fuck fuck fuck" I cursed in pain and rubbed my face. Then I tried to sit up, I felt a sharp pain but managed to sit up. The pain was unbearable but I was no pussy, surely I didn't break anything. That's what I said to myself.

   Awesamdude, the strongest prison guard on the server, didn't get hurt by a little fall. So, I forced myself up from the ground. I hissed quietly as I held my side again as standing felt like millions of knives were stabbed into my side. I decided to just go back inside the prison and suck it up. I started limping back inside, still whimpering a bit. My chair behind the front table of the prison had never looked comfier. I blobbed to sit down and my face scrunched in pain.

-No ones POV-
The next few 10 minutes was kind of blurry for Sam, he was almost doubled over in his chair clutching side. "Sam, Sam, Saaam" he  heard a voice call him. As Sam lifted his head up he saw Quackity standing in front of him. "Oh, Quackity, hi" The prison guard groaned and blinked his eyes. "You... you doing alright?" Quackity furrowed his brows. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just had a little fall" Sam answered forcing a chuckle.

    Quackity didn't look convinced. "So, what was your thing" Sam asked and stood up in pain. "I forgot my netherite boots here while I was visiting Dream. Could I maybe get them back?" The brunette asked. "Yeah of course, of course" Sam nodded as he started walking towards the lockers. He opened the locker with the key and stepped inside. Sam found Quackity's boots quickly but it was hard to open the chest with one hand.

     As he turned back around to give the booth to Quackity, he had a shocked look on his face. "What? Looks like you've seen a ghost" Sam mumbled as the shorter guy stood there with vide eyes. "You... you're bleeding" he stuttered and pointed at Sam's side. Sam stared down as he removed his hand from the spot and noticed that his hand was covered in blood and so was his side. "Oh" was the only thing Sam could get out of his mouth.