chapter four : Meeting Duncan

" AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?,  We hear the voice from the stall , as one of the toilet stalls door flings open
   "I'm sure I pretty much asked you what you were going to do ?"asked the guy infront of Lexi and I
    "Lexi , who is this guy and what the hell is he doing in the girls bathroom? I ask basically wispehring  aloud
   "Duncan , heyy ..we didn't know you were here", said Lexi with a shaking voice
     Handsome was an understatement to describe this guy perfect jawline a perfect build only that he was slim and extremely tall .
        " I wasn't talking to you Alexis " he snapped at Lexi
   "Ohh sorry " I heard Lexi mumble
   " Now back to you new girl, I don't know the the super power you have or what stunt you want to pull but I recommend you stay out of Jayden's way if you want to graduate with your teeth and limbs in one piece " he said giving me a small smile  as he walked out of the girls bathroom .
    " Lexi why were you so scared of him ?"
    "Stance you're not going to understand " she replies her face pale as snow
  " Well if I did I won't be asking ,so girl shoot"
  " Awww man he's my ex Stance" she says as she covers her eyes with her palms and sits on the ground
  "Your ex?"
"Yeah"
" So why does he treat you like this ? Ex or not you're not his maid "
   " He was my boyfriend on a bet , it was just last year .
     I mean Duncan was really sweet and all and I fell mercilessly for him then he took my virginity, I was more than ready to give it to him and that was it .
   After that Duncan showed the whole class a video of him fingering me just my face and he was nowhere to be seen in the video .
    Since then everyone looked at me as cheap because I was just like you, a new student and no one wanted to associate with me Stance .
     I was devastated and I considered suicide multiple times and then after confronting him he denied ever knowing me because then our relationship was even secret so no one would ever believe I was dating Duncan .
   Today that you met me crying in the bathroom was as a result of Duncan.
He threatened to show the whole school our sex video if I didn't shut up about him cheating last semester ."
By the time Lexi was done narrating her story she already broke down in tears .
   " I'm really sorry Lexi I'm so fucking sorry you had to go through this alone I'm very sorry " I said cuddling the one person I could call a comrade .
        I know you can find it weird not calling Lexi my friend but I've had a lot of issues with friends than to call her a friend just yet .
     "LEXI I HAVE A PLAN ...THIS WILL BE THEIR LAST" I say to Lexi

😘😘kisses people I apologize for making this chapter really short but we had to know a little about Lexi right ?
*Violent girls in the house what should be done to Duncan
*Off to chapter five 💯🔥
* Dun dun what is lexis mystery plan we don't know