chapter six: game on

After several weeks of bullying of different sorts from Jayden and his horrible friends I decided it was time to release my  true intent .
   This so called intent was going to change a lot in my life, who I am now and what I'd be in the future but  at this point there was no going back .
      Before we move to my plan let me introduce you to Anita Brown and Beatrice Ford , the two biggest bullies in Archwood High . Seriously I don't get why they bully because they have everything at their beck and call talk about the beauty, the money , the popularity and even their fan worshippers.
     Ever since my video leaked , Beatrice had taken a liking to tormenting me . She would come every day to my table and spray her luxurious Victoria secret in my face and say " I need to spray this so as to get rid of this horrible lingering smell in this class" putting up a charming but evil smile on her face. That's all about Beatrice she was a plain ol' bitch
    Now to Anita Brown, I'd like to introduce you to the very girl who made my life a walking hell . After so much strings that Alexis pulled I was able to find out that the person who got the video wasn't  actually Jayden but Anita .
    After finding out I wanted to confront her and ask her why she'd do such a thing to a fellow girl like her but then I thought about it *she's in the same circle as Jayden and the rest , that would only make me worse *.
      Now away from Anita and Beatrice back to me .

" Mum I'd like to talk to you " I said as I take a seat in front of her work desk
   Now a quick intro about my parents . Y'all might have been wondering if I was actually that poor to be dragged in the mud like that and not be able to retaliate  but that was a lie I just chose to live a life of simplicity and modesty but turns out I'd be taking another turn in that aspect .
    My mom is a medical doctor who rarely stays home while my dad is a mechanical engineer that deals with Stellantis , Peugeot you know the company that produces Maseratis here and there so you know now that I'm also a rich man's child .
   Now let's zoom back to my mom's and I discussion .
   " What is it sweetie ?" She replies tiredly I could see the dark circles under her eyes,  stress was evident .
   " I would like a plastic surgery mom" I say looking her dead in the eyes . My mom looks at me surprise covering her formerly tired face .
   " Constance what are you talking about?"
    " That's not all mom I'd like to change my name too" I add sharply
     " Where is all this coming from sweetheart ? Talk to me I'm ready to listen and if it's reasonable I'd go with it " She replies as she props herself up to a better position than she was before .
   I go ahead to tell my mom everything I'd been facing during the past few weeks of school and after so much she agreed
  "Okay sweetie since that's what you want I'd set up a meeting with Dr Johnson tommorow and you'll get your surgery done as soon as possible and you need to get a change of name too . I'd call Robert and have him do it for you , what would you like your new name to be ?"
     "IRENE PARKER"   I reply with a tone of finality
  " But you do know that there won't be school for you two weeks from now because we need to make sure no trace is left that you're in anyway CONSTANTINE HALLOWAY?
    " Yes mum " I reply and I stand and decide to leave
" And yeah sweetie in two weeks time after your surgery and all I'd be absent for the rest of the year till next year February if you ever need anything call me . I already have your two credits card loaded with money and your dad has sent you another extra two which is in my purple purse that on the bed side drawer " she says and goes back to her work.
    I walk to her back and wrap my hands around her waist .
" Thank you so much mom" I say as I begin to shed tears
   " Sweetie I live for you and I'd do anything to make sure you're happy okay, now go get some sleep  " she says as she turns around to hug me and kiss my forehead .
   I walk out of her work room and straight to my bed  and before I finally give in to sleep I said to myself " ITS GAME ON JAYDEN" and there I close my eyes and drift into a peaceful sleep .

*who wants a mom like Constantine's or should I say Irene ?😂
*we're moving on to chapter seven yayy🤩💯
* Y'all should please vote and comment and I promise to give you the best suspense you can ever encounter ... toddles love y'all 😘❤️
*And if there are any errors please pardon my mistakes