37

It's been a few weeks since the stuff with those boys happened. Severus reported them to the police and they got charged.

Severus only left once during those few weeks. He still hasn't told me where he goes. He always tries to be as close to me as he can. We don't like to be away from each other for long so I have been sleeping in his room.

Emma and I have been sending a lot of owls back and forth. I have also been texting with Draco occasionally. He has asked me to hang out with him at his house but I haven't really wanted to be alone with him yet. Besides, Sev probably wouldn't let me. Which was a good thing for now.

I was currently laying on a two person hammock. Sev bought it for me after I complained there was nowhere to sit outside. We sometimes laid in it together cuddling. It's so relaxing.

I heard footsteps approaching but I didn't look up. I already knew who it was.

"Move over." Said that familiar deep voice. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. He was wearing his usual back long sleeve shirt and pants. Why he always wore long sleeves and pants in this heat, I will never know. I smiled at him.

"What do you say?" I teased.

"Please oh please my dear queen, will you move over so I can cuddle the crap out of you?" He jokingly pleaded. I closed my book and set it on the ground. I moved over and he laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him so his face was buried in the crook of my neck. "You smell good." He mumbled.

"Oh whatever!" I laughed. He moved his head so it was right above my face.

"What? It's true!" I smiled and rolled my eyes. He suddenly pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft and warm. I thought about if my lips were soft enough. What if they weren't? He gently rested his hand against my cheek. I ran my hands through his hair. I became acutely aware of everywhere we were touching. His hip and legs against mine, His hand on my cheek. He brushed his tongue against my bottom lip. I opened my mouth to him. His tongue started exploring every inch of my mouth. His hand moved to my neck. His thumb right in front of my earlobe. I moved my hand to the back of his head to deepen the kiss. I just couldn't get enough of him. His hand slowly trailed down just above my breasts. He pulled back, but not far. He searched my eyes. "Is this ok?" He whispered.

"Yes." I gasped as I eagerly nodded. I wanted this so bad. I wanted him so bad. I moved my head forward and kissed him hungrily. His tongue started exploring my mouth again as he slowly moved his hand father down, giving me time to change my mind. I knew I wouldn't. My body was aching for more of him. His hand stopped moving when it was right on top of my breast. He pulled back again.

"Are you sure this is ok?"

"Yes. Just," I lowered my voice. "Please." I begged. He smiled and kissed me hard. He tightened his grip on me but didn't hurt. I slipped one of my hands under his shirt and began running my hands up and down his chest and stomach. He started playing with my breast. A noise escaped my mouth. He pulled back and started laughing. I looked away embarrassed. He removed his hand from my chest and put it on my cheek.

"Love, don't be embarrassed. It was cute." 

I looked at him. "I am sorry." I said quietly. 

He smiled. "Don't be. I like that noise from you." I felt myself redden. He flicked my nose. "Well, we should go inside." I nodded. He briefly kissed me on the cheek. He got out of the hammock and extended his hand to me. I took it and he helped me out.

I was laying in Sevs bed trying to sleep but utterly failing. I couldn't stop thinking about earlier and how I ruined it. I made him want to stop. I mean, I am not even sure if I wanted to do 'That' yet but I wanted to do what we were doing longer. What if he doesn't like me anymore. What if my chest isn't as big as he wants. What if I am not enough.

I turned over on my side for the tenth time. Severus sighed and I heard him move.

"Y/N." He said. I turned over to face him. I could barely see his face in the darkness. The only light being the moonlight coming in through the tall windows.

"Hm?"

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said quietly. He sat up and I followed suit.

"Seriously Y/N, what's wrong?' He demanded.

"It's just, well, I keep thinking about earlier." He stayed silent so I continued. " I keep thinking that like, I ruined it and made you want to stop. And like, what if I am not enough for you. What if I am not what you want so you stopped. And-" He grabbed my face in between his hand and turned my head towards him.

"You listen to me, you are more than enough. You are more than I want. If anything I don't deserve you. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. I love you so so so much. Never think those things again. Got it?" I nodded. He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. "I love you so much." He whispered next to my ear.

"I love you too." I said.

After a while we laid down. He wouldn't let go of me. He held me even as I fell asleep.