52

Emma left a few hours ago along with over half of Hogwarts students. Emma was acting strange. I think it was our conversation from last night. I feel bad for her. It must be so hard to not be able to be yourself in front of your parents. I just hope that if she decides to come out to her parents that they will be accepting.

My shoes made a scuffing sound as I walked across the concrete in the dungeons. I am heading to Severus's apartment. Him and I are going to be spending today and tomorrow together.

I opened the door and stepped in. Severus was sitting on his couch reading. He looked up and smiled.

"Hi beautiful."

I blushed and walked over to him. I plucked the book out of his hand and set it down on the coffee table. He raised an eyebrow. I lifted my leg and straddled him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hi." I whispered.

He smiled. "What are you doing?"

"I missed you." I said simply.

"I missed you too." He admitted.

I leaned forward and kissed him passionately. He responded with the same amount of passion. I reached up and tangled my hands in his hair. He grabbed my thighs and slid me closer to him. I could feel his dick pressing against me. I slowly ground my hips down on him. He moaned and broke the kiss. I placed my lips on his neck and started kissing it. His breathing was heavy.

"Y/N." He moaned. I smiled against his skin and continued grinding against him. He placed his hands on my hips and started to move me back and forth. My breathing quickened. It felt so good. I pressed my lips back to his and his grip tightened on my hips.

After a while he pulled back and I stopped moving. He pulled at the waistband of my pants. "Take these off," He said. "Please."

I got off his lap and slowly peeled off my pants and underwear. His eyes never left me. Once I was done he stood up and moved aside. He nodded toward the couch.

"Sit." He commanded.

I slowly walked past him and sat down on the couch. Severus kneeled down in front of me. I pressed my thighs together but he grabbed them and forced them apart. He leaned forward and kissed the inside of my knee. Then he slowly pulled back and looked up at me. "Is this ok?"

"Severus you know that you can do whatever you want." I said.

"I just want to be sure that you are ok."

"I am."

He gave me a small smile and turned his attention back to in between my legs. He slowly rubbed one of his hands up the inside of my thigh then back down. He slid it up again and I quickly pressed my hips forward. I want him to touch me now. He took his hand off my leg and looked up at me.

"Getting a little impatient there Y/N?"

"Please Severus." I begged.

He placed his hand back on my thigh and moved up even slower. I was throbbing for his touch.

He slowly brushed his thumb against my core and I gasped. He smirked and pressed his thumb down on my clit. I moaned and he smirked. He rubbed his thumb up and down. After a while he shifted his hand and rubbed his pointer finger at my entrance.

"Sev." I moaned.

He plunged his finger in and I threw my head back.

After a while something wet rubbed my clit. I looked down. Severus was licking me while thrusting his fingers in. I reached forward and grabbed his hair.