2- A Step Closer to...

Zi's Extra Notes:

{ It's been a while but here's the new and next chapter of the story!! I hope you enjoy this brand new chapter to an ongoing series.
Tap that star button, leave a comment and share it with others who might like this story. Thank you so much, enjoy!! }

Warnings: Usage of smoking, that's all

Word Counts: 4.3k++
______________________________________

MEANWHILE, THE NEXT MORNING, HOME SWEET DENVERHILL

HOME SWEET DENVERHILL

{ E N Z O'S  P O V }

The sound of the moving bus is trying its best to lull me to sleep. But I fight the urge and move closer to the window; my arm holding my resting head as the bus drives over another speed bump.

Minutes later, the bus halts to a stop. The doors swiftly open and people starting to get off as well as me too. I walk past the bus stop until I reach the intersection part of the town. My head turns to the right and left, looking for any cars or bikes to pass. It's not when I feel safe that I step off the curb that I'm standing on to crossing the road. I manage to reach the other side of the pavement with ease as the road coincidentally fill with buzy car and bikes passing by it.

I continue to keep walking straight forward; passing by a barbershop, a local clothing store until I stop in front of a building.

It's a two-story building with the below parts of its wall decorate with black bricks while most of the wall is covers with white bricks. The roof is green in colour that compliments the green plants that we place all around the bakery. Not to mention, we have a small backyard that is for the outdoor seating area.

I then put one of my hands in my pocket and taking out the key to the coffeehouse. Suddenly, I hear a loud clamouring of workers working on the construction across the coffeehouse. They look like they're finishing with the construction on the building. Because I see a guy polishing the windows and two girls moving a table into the building itself.

I look at the building from across the road for a while until a car passes by in front of my eyes. I turn around and begin to unlock the lock. I push through the open door and looking at the state of the coffeehouse. It's a bit dark but the lights from outside manage to creep into the coffeehouse space.

 It's a bit dark but the lights from outside manage to creep into the coffeehouse space