4- Just a kiss...

====

Zi's Extra Notes:

{ From four days, it slowly turns into a week. Then those week become long everal weeks. When is enough, becomes more than enough, I decided to post today.
So, here's the long awaited new chapter that I've been working on for the past couple of days. Hope ya'll enjoy reading it!! }

{ P.S. I've been hearing that particular artist whole discography for weeks now. And that song have been playing throughout my writing process of this chapter. }

Warnings: mentions of smoking (kinda), hot and heavy making out sessions, and just fluff for the most part.

Word counts: 5k++ (I swear I tried my best to trim it down)

====

( E N Z O'S P O V )

( E N Z O'S P O V )

At the Side Stop Food Truck Area

Strings of bright light bulbs hanging above my head. And here I am, sitting at a table, in the middle of the crowd waiting for Derek. He insisted that he would pay for our food. The loud chattering of the crowds brings the whole food truck scene into a more liveable one. People talking with the other person while enjoying their meal.

I turn my head and face to the right side. A family of three having their dinner, the parents listening attentively to the boy as he talks animatedly to them. I smile at the sight of a cute domestic scene of a family. My eyes then travel to a food truck that's behind the family. I spot Derek talking to a guy that is standing inside the aforementioned food truck.

My hand then slip down into my pocket and taking out my phone. I move my arms here and there as I quickly take his pictures. Speaking of him, he takes the tray from the food truck and turns around as he begins to walk back to me.

I swear I can see his lips widen with every step he takes. I quickly put my phone back in my pocket.

"I hope I haven't been keeping you waiting for long. Tonight seems to be a lot more packer than usual."

My stomach has been rumbling three times before, but ouh well. "It's fine I don't mind it at all."

He clears his throat before putting the tray on our table. My mouth starts to water at the sight of food that is displaying in front of me right now; delicious falafels, cheesy nachos, beef gourmet burgers, and what seems to be that two ice milk tea. "I did try and look around for coffee but there isn't any. Plus, they wouldn't taste good as yours anyway."

Chuckles escape from me. "Well, tea it is then. Wow, there's a lot of options for me to choose from."

"I don't know what kind of food you like, so I kind of bought a bit of everything." He nervously rubs his neck, which I find very endearing.