the outcome

TOMMY'S POV:

7/31/21

Lizzie and i have been getting closer and closer to tell everybody.

most of the royal family has found out and they we're estatic. although i am younger then most of the people in the family, none of them minded. according to them, anything is better than philip.

as lizzie and i's relationship progressed, and started getting more serious. i found out a lot of things that the public doesnt know about the family. not many bad things.

wellll....

most of the bad things had to do with philip. which, was i surprised about that? not really, no.

i could just see the upboost in the entire family when the found out about lizzie and i.

but.

we both knew there would be many people who would not support us, or our relationship. as sad as it is. we have been going back and forth about if we should really reveal.

we know it will cause some controversy. but, in the end, all the matters is that we, and the family, are happy.

i decided to tell my parents, and..

to say they we're happy, was an absolute understatement. words can't even describe it.

at first they thought i was playing a prank, or joking. but after i showed the screen shots they immediately believed me.

most of my close friends, and family, have been told about my relationship and they we're so happy.

half of me is so excited to tell the public but the other half of me is nervous.

we will just have to wait until..

the outcome

Love, Tomathy Simons.

(P.S i have gotten my bigman self together after splling my heart and soul into this. i aint scared no mo'. [thats a lie i am petrified, but y'know, fake it till you make it])

A/N:

hiyaa :]

i hope you liked the chapter, i will update this again with pictures if they arent there when you are currently reading.

|

^ |

^
|

more reading lists this book as been added too! :]

|

||

|
|

drink water, and eat. pleaseee :]

byeee :]

words : 346