smiling like an idiot

TW; THIS CHAPTER IS TALKING ABOUT DEATH, ACCIDENT.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I thought it was a good place and it's a good walk from here to the hospital". It was here that he was passing my day before Louis enters the hospital. It was always comforting, it was always silence. Louis made a few friends here, he wasn't talking to them, just sitting at their table and nodded. It was his kind of quiet. And he liked that.

Harry didn't answer. Not like he needed it.

After a couple of minutes at just watching the library, Louis sighed and look to Harry who was already looking at him.

"Do you want to continue to walk or just return to the hospital?" Louis was now completely turned to talk to Harry and the boy hasn't yet look anywhere who wasn't Louis.

"It's kind of freezing, but I don't want to return there" Harry said, now turning around to face the library with a sighed, his hands in his coat' pocket. Harry also had a couple of rings on his finger, but Louis noticed the one that he had on his middle finger. It was an argent ring, simple, but it was lettered the word in cursive, 'peace'. It was beautiful. Louis, him, wasn't wearing any jewerly. Harry was also wearing a cross necklace that was dangling on his leather coat. He also had a watch, and plenty of tattoos. Louis also wanted to be tattooed, but his doctors didn't let him. Louis had to admit it.

He was kind of a beautiful person.

Harry brought him back from his mind, saying, "Louis? Are you okay? You have been fixing something since a minute now."

Louis hasn't even realising that he was fixing Harry's ring from now.

"Sorry" he looked at him in the eye, "um, we should probably go somewhere" Louis then started to walk in the opposite direction from the hospital so Harry followed him without a hesitation.

"Where are we going?" he was now by his right, titling his head to the side to try to look at Louis from where he was. Louis didn't even know himself.

"Do you want to go in a coffee? I don't want both return there and it cold, like you said. I think there's a Starbuck three streets by here." He slowed his steps, "I also want a coffee"

"Yeah, I'm thirsty too" Harry had a cup of tea back to the hospital but he didn't finish it so Louis understand.

They walk for feel like ages when they finally arrive. It was really fucking cold, normal, we are in December. Louis opened the door for Harry and Harry opened the second for Louis. They were standing right in from of the menu. Louis didn't know what to take; it hasn't been here since last year. He decided to just take a cup of tea because coffee would let him awake in the night at this time.

"What are you taking?" Harry asked, a few feet away from Louis.

"Just a cup of tea, you?"

"I forget my wallet." He waited a little bit before added, "I'm just going to go take a table for us." He then leaved Louis alone.

He was now Louis turn to order, so he took a few steps forward to be able to talk to the person at the counter.

"Hi! What can I get for you today?" the boy has a big Irish accent, he seemed kind of calm with his stupid Starbuck' hat. He then looked to his tag where his name was.

Niall.

First time Louis heard this name.

"Yeah, I'm going to take two cup of tea please." Louis said, looking at the menu and not to the boy in front of him.